VS Full EMU Update

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13322
VS Full EMU Update by Cyphris!

c/p Cyphris
"VS Full EMU on the way!!!
Yes that's right it is taking a little longer for the VS Coders to complete a full rewrite of the code to include a Full EMU. The last few fixes have been temp patches thus the reason for them not lasting long. The VS Coders are working very hard to complete the rewrite for the Full EMU and are expected they should have it finished later this week. They do have a lot on their plate and there #1 priority is N3 as well as finishing the Full EMU. This is not the Full MAP EMU that they have been using but a true Full EMU which will be a lot more stable with less downtimes till the switch to N3. As for today we should be seeing fixes for the current problem soon.."

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5962
Thanks for the info Nalin

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 269
Hey Nalin, DN has been sending the new cards to subscribers, do you have an idea on when the change to N3 might take place... I checked LyngSat, Echo 6 at 72.7 west and Echo 8 at 77 west, both are N3 so we are not far away for a complete chsnge, I guess..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13327
Hanibal: BEV was ahead by about 2 months, and has much fewer subscribers. I would give 3 months from now for Nagra 3 on DN but it is only a guess

Bronze Member
Username: Tabbas_view

Post Number: 14
Nalin, just to understand, when N3 takes in place, it is a change on the Dish pointing or just the reciever operating system?
I know might will take several months for N3 to be cracked. but I want to learn more about it..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13339
N3 is a security software built in the new receivers or in the new cards. It has nothing to do with satellite locations or pointing.

Bronze Member
Username: Tooter

Post Number: 78
PFTAUSW-081127UL Full EMU Fix

PFTAUSW-081127U Full EMU Fix

PFTAHDMSW_081126HM Full EMU Fix

and others

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 602
Nalin Nyda not quite true if 72 77 are both on n3 but not 119 110 for some usa people they already know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us