Help Needed for Pansat 2700A

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 46
My original Pansat 2700A does not display any information on the TV. It comes on (boot) normally and the channel number is displayed on the Receiver and if I use the remote to change the channel it will change on the receiver but nothing on the TV. The TV is OK I use another True FTA receiver (Manhattan Skyline 100) and it work fine. What can I do? What do you think is the problem?

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1334
pilot error...

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 806
What shows on the TV when you press Menu for the receiver? If it till stays Black, check the connection between the receiver and the TV.

Bronze Member

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 47
I can confirm that the connection between the receiver and TV is ok. I use the same cable to connect the Manhattan receiver to the TV and it work.

Bronze Member

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 48
The Pansat 2700A come on as ususl. I even can load on the bin file with no problem it is just that no signal is going to the TV from the receiver

Bronze Member

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 49
nobody have any solution?

Bronze Member
Username: Tooter

Post Number: 59
COPY / PASTE -- FTA-NEWBIES
part 1--

I appreciate the response!
Yes inputs are working. I have 2 Pansat 2700A's. One works hooked up with Svideo, coaxial and rca from Pansat to tv. Both have been flashed using the latest bin, X-87BL_050926_118_api(N) and using Channel Master. The other Pansat doesnt show pic or sound. I've tried all inputs, Svideo, coaxial and rca. Lnb's and switches should be ok since one works. I did try 2 older bins, but I dont remember wich ones.
I'll try loading the oldest bin I can find without a channel list and work my way forward.

C / P
part 2

I have had no luck at all.. I used all the bins I could find. Then I went to the pansat site and loaded an original bin. That didnt work either, so I sent email to them describing the problem.

Their reply,
"Seems power supply defective. 12V regulator maybe dead. Send back for fix."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
BTW... this c/p is couple years old and it may not be a good idea to send any stb's to pansat at this time.

Good Luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/171796.html

first and last post may help

also i believe the 2500 and the 2700 have the same power supply -- here a schematic

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/Pansat_202500A_20Power_20Supply_1_-365552.pdf

12v regulator
www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062600
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us