EHO110 & eCHO119

Username: Virgo

Post Number: 1
Mr Plymouth i need your help I got Echo 110 & 119. Signal and quality great both 40-89.The Pronlems are:

1.Set up for Echo 110w

LNB type stand.
LnB Frq 11250
LNB power on
Tp Freq 12224
22khz of
diseq Port 1
motor none
Exit save

For Echo 119w

Lnb power on
Lnb type stand.
Lnb freq 12239
diseq port 4
Exit then save

After i scan both sat, Then if i go to individual sat. Echo 7 then looking for channel it appear on the bottom of the screen is Echo 110w not echo 119w

And not only that after auto scan for Echo119w it doesnt stay the set up i put like the Tp freq 12239 keeps coming the 12224

Now if i go to Echo. package this is all the channels from 100 - 19029. You think i got right Plymouth?

The Channel PPV EVENTS specially 455 & 472 are missing What should i do for this I love PPV Boxing Plymouth. anyone out there i need your help thank toy so much guys

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3048
i think your switch settings are wrong
try assigning
119 > port 1
110 > port 2
once you do that you will see the correct sat pop up on the top right hand corner in your antenna settings menu
if you get the wrong one pop up then the ports are wrong
if the ports are correct try scanning channels
as far as tp going back to 12224,there is nothing wrong with it,because all receivers do that,it changes to default settings

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5929
Lubmis
The port is important only if you use a DP switch, for a diseq no problem, you can use any port.

Now Which Receiver,LNB and switch you use?
Where are you located?

LNB type: OC-SDP for Dp LNB, Standard for standard LNB( good for 119,110 and 61.5)
LNB Freq: 11250( good for 119,110 and 61.5)
Tp Freq: 119W: 12486, 110W 12224, 61.5W 12355

Please answer on all question if you want better help.

Post Number: 2
Plymouth thanks you responce im waiting heres my

LNB dual outputs you can use twoo receiver,there are circular.

My receiver is viewsat ultra 2000
Switch included in the box Port 1-4
Im located in toronto

My set up I follow some your tips on this thread so i tooked those.The set up mentioned above everything from you . The out come great,the Echo 119w & Echo 110w i got both good signal and Quality
89%.The problem stated above pls. responce im waiting thanks

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3049
plymouth,
are you saying that in the antenna settings the port does not matter,as to what you assign to?
i somehow think it will not work if the wrong port is assigned

Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5929

Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 04:24 pm: Edit Post
Lubmis
The port is important only if you use a DP switch, for a diseq no problem, you can use any port.

Now Which Receiver,LNB and switch you use?
Where are you located?

LNB type: OC-SDP for Dp LNB, Standard for standard LNB( good for 119,110 and 61.5)
LNB Freq: 11250( good for 119,110 and 61.5)
Tp Freq: 119W: 12486, 110W 12224, 61.5W 12355

Please answer on all question if you want better help.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5936
"""After i scan both sat, Then if i go to individual sat. Echo 7 then looking for channel it appear on the bottom of the screen is Echo 110w not echo 119w"""

Switch the port on 119 and 110, set 119 on port 1 and 110 on port 4.

"""And not only that after auto scan for Echo119w it doesnt stay the set up i put like the Tp freq 12239 keeps coming the 12224"""

Don't be worry with that the TP Freq is only for see if you get the good satellite and have nothing to do with thescanning.

"""The Channel PPV EVENTS specially 455 & 472 are missing What should i do for this I love PPV Boxing Plymouth. anyone out there i need your help thank toy so much guys"""
------------------------------------
Do this before scanning your satellites, that upgrade your box like a brand new and will erase all error in your box.

A new factory file is available from viewsat, you must load it .

Here is the way for updated your box:

Note you satellites settings, do a factory default, load the factory bin and the satellite info from viewsatusa.com then load the latest bin file then rescan all your satellites, you receiver will respond faster and without any freeze.

Factory bin

[link removed]

Satellite info

[link removed]

Latest bin file

[link removed]

Now set your satellite and scan it.

Post Number: 3
Plymouth I got the Channel on Echo 119w now, but i dont know if i get them all.Right now igot the Channel 455 no luck for c- 472 i think is in echo 110w.For Echo 119w set up: lnb type = leg. quad LNB1,Lnb FREQ = 11250 and Tp FRQ 12239.Without Performing your adviced. So do I still update my box and load the factory bin/SAt inf. the latest bin file i load is 11/20/o8 not 11/21/08

Bronze Member
Username: Tooter

Post Number: 57
472 is @ 61.5 and 148w

Post Number: 4
I cant even get the channel 472 in
echostar package can someone help me pls

Bronze Member
Username: Tooter

Post Number: 58
you would need another dish aimed at 61.5w or 148w

http://dishuser.org/dishlist.php

Post Number: 5
Can someone share me the TP FREQ. of Channel 472 in Echostar Package so that i can add in tp like 12259.. s/R..2000...Pol...V...FEC....7/8 just.Pls.help thanks

I think 472 is in Echo 110w or Echo 119w

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5938
Lubmis #472 is PPV Sport, is it this one you want get?

Post Number: 6
Yes Plymouth is PPV Sport can you? And Plymouth when i set in all sattelite there are so many no info.If you`re in individual sattelite there are many PPV Sport channel but no program and in Echo. package too is the dishnet like that?Anyway its ok aslong as i can get the channel 472 i dont know is in Echo 110w or Echo 119w, I think is in Echo 110w right? thanks anyway

Last am i still load the latest bin which 11/21/08? coz as far as i`m concerned the latest bin i load is 11/20/08

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5940
Lubmis
#472 is on Echo 3 61.5W

11/21/08 and 11/20/08 are both same bin, because it come from Asia

For populated the EPG select the channel you want and it will populated.

Good night i am dead tonight, if you have new question i answered tomorrow.

Bronze Member
Username: Labs

Post Number: 24
plymouth, would your explanation of this matter be the same for sonicview. i am also having the same problem. should i load the factory bin as well. then add the latest bin file and go from there. also, i have a pansat box and only echo7 and echo 3 are working. no echo 8. i have two lines coming in from sat. one to pansat and one to sonicview. pansat box has been only getting echo3 and 7 for a long time know. however, sonicview received everything (61.5,110,119). know it seem that sonicview is getting 110 and not 61,119. could may switches be bad on the satelite.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5943
Idlewild
Load the factory file is always good for deleted bad data in a receiver, the satellite info is very important too, because the bin file fix does not correct this.

I had broke 3 switch in 2 weeks until i buy a heavy duty outdoor switch, try a new switch before all.

Try it and reply with the result.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3087
guys, port 1=119, 2= 110
it is a good practice to ALWAYS do this on the disecq and the reciever. ALWAYS.
Most people dont know if they have a dish pro lnb or not, which has a switch in it and u dont use the disecq switch if u have this lnb. U need to know what lnb u have to see if u need to use the disecq switch. If u use these settings, it is easy to figurew out if u need the disecq or not, as far as the noobs are concerned.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3088
this is the biggest problem for noobs. using a disecq switch or not. then u have different people telling u different things. all are right to a degree, but if u keep things simple it can only help till u learn more. 119= port 1 110=2

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5944
Dantetn
For Dp switch you are right but for Diseq you can use any ports for any satellites.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 199
Below is what most have.
MENU, INSTALLATION, then 0000 or 0937 or 2668 or 3570 then ANTENNA SETUP then side arrow to ECHOSTAR 7 119.0W check your Satellite setting. Then do the same to ECHOSTAR 8,10 110.0W

EchoStar 7 - 119. ECHO 7
LNB Power------ON
LNB Type-------Standard For dish pro set to OCS
LNB Freq-----------11250
22kHz-------------Off unless you have a 22kHz switch turn on.
TP Freq----------12339
Search option-----All
DiSEqC 1.0------Port 1
Motor--------------Off
Legacy SW------None

HIGHLIGHT any line EXCEPT Top "SATELLITE 119.0W" line
F1 to REGULAR scan the 110 TP's
When finished,

"EXIT" and "YES" to Save.
Go to next Sat to scan

EchoStar 8,10 - 110.0W May also say Echostar 6,8
LNB Power------ON
LNB Type-------Standard For Dish pro set to OCS
LNB Freq-----------11250
22kHz-------------Off unless you have a 22kHz switch turn on
TP Freq----------12224
Search option-----All
DiSEqC 1.0------Port 2
Motor--------------Off
Legacy SW------None

HIGHLIGHT any line EXCEPT Top "SATELLITE 110.0W" line
F1 to REGULAR scan the 110 TP's
When finished,

"EXIT" and "YES" to Save.

Satellite: Nimiq 1,3 91.0W
LNB Power------ON
LNB Type-------Standard For dish Pro set to OCS
LNB Freq-----------11250
22kHz-------------OFF you can't use a 22kHz switch with more then two Satellites.
TP Freq----------12224
Search option-----All
DiSEqC 1.0------Port 3
Motor--------------Off
Legacy SW------None

HIGHLIGHT any line EXCEPT Top "SATELLITE 91.0W" line
F1 to REGULAR scan the 91 TP's

"EXIT" and "YES" to Save

THIS IS WHAT MY SETTINGS ARE. You can start here then change them later.
MENU, OPTIONS
Close Caption---------OFF
Sort by SID-------------ON
AUTO TP---------------ON
AUTO ROLL-----------ON
EPG Hours-------------24
Full Channel Name--ON

Now exit out to Channel and wait for keys to roll may take up to 15 minutes leave on 1 channel

Installation, Parental Control
Receiver lock Off
Menu Lock ON
Information timeout 3
Maturity Rate Unblocked
Change PIN Code ????

MENU, SYSTEM SETTINGS
System Settings----Letter Box
Screen Type--------------63
Menu Language-------English
Audio Language------English
Channel Mode---------Normal

HOW TO DO A FACTORY DEFAULT
MENU, INSTALLATION
When you do this you will also clean out your channels.

How To Enter Keys Manually In Your Xtream.
1. Menu
2.Installation
3.Enter Pin 0000
4.Code
5.Nagra
6.Left until you see what ever Satellite you want.
Put 00 keys on line 08 & 09 don't change the 08 or 09 number
Put 01 keys on line 88 & 89 don't change the 88 or 89 number
EXIT once then OK to save, the light color is the one you pick to save then EXIT out.

HOW TO SEARCH/EDIT, ANTENNA CONFIGURATION, ADD SATELLITE, RENAME SATELLITE, DELETE SATELLITE.
MENU, INSTALLATION, 0000, SIDE ARROW TO DN OR BEV, then down once to NETWORK SEARCH ON, Then down once to HAMMER ICON then side arrow to what you want to do.
ADD A TP
To add a TP go to the channel scan section, select Dish or Nimiq 1,3, go down to the green screw driver and hammer icon, hit ok to enter the tp list, then F1 button to add new TP You can also hit the pause button in this section to get a overview of other actions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3091
i know i am right, but when u tell someone who deosnt know, why not just tell them the same: port 1 for 119 and 2 for110? it will only help cut down on any confusions for the noobs.
i have seen it many times. some will say use whatever u want, then later u find out they arent using a disecq switch, or using one while using a dp lnb. if u always use the same settings, even a noob will figure it out by removing hardware till u find the problem, or till it works. but it wont work if u have ur disecq settings all crazy. it just makes it easier for us to help.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5945
dantetn
You are right on it, but if the guy is on another port why ask him to go on roof and changed it.

Why install factory bin if only new bin can resolve the problem, as for the port the factory bin is not necessary but can help for futur bug.

dantetn
I use a diseq swicth on a motorized dish and my port 1 is empty, i use 2,3,4.

But you are right for new installation.
Peace

Gold Member

Post Number: 3092
i only say change it cause a lot of noobs see a disecq switch in the box and use it. They dont ask y, they just do, and they may have a dp lnb, then they come asking y it isnt working. he would be up there anyway cause it isnt working.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us