Samsung hln617w

Username: Fishpro3

Apple Valley, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 2
When watching this massive tv it goes black but lamp is still on and sometimes i will shut it off and unplug and it will be fine and go black again after some time. lamp is still on! seems worse when cold, sometimes when it comes back on the picture is upside down and reversed...is it po-zest! dmd board or ??please help! bulb is only two months old w/little use. I also hear a sound like an old camera flash charging up when this does this sometimes..samsung blew me off with "its way outta warranty!" march2004 boy are they mean!!they could have at least steered me in the right direction. can any one of you nice people come up with some idea of the problem???

Username: Fishpro3

Apple Valley, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 3
When watching this massive tv it goes black but lamp is still on and sometimes i will shut it off and unplug and it will be fine and go black again after some time. lamp is still on! seems worse when cold, sometimes when it comes back on the picture is upside down and reversed...is it po-zest! dmd board or ??please help! bulb is only two months old w/little use. I also hear a sound like an old camera flash charging up when this does this sometimes..samsung blew me off with "its way outta warranty!" march2004 boy are they mean!!they could have at least steered me in the right direction. can any one of you nice people come up with some idea of the problem???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us