Why nfusion add channel slowly on bev ???

Silver Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 195
why not ppv if they come with prime channel. pls explain guys thax

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4247
good question dave
reason i can think off,

first is it ain't easy
if it was that easy why not all the other major brands like viewsat/sonicview cracked nagra 3 yet,
some people just say if its card sharing , then why not card share all the channels,
this is not cardsharing , its something different , ..
so other thing may be business wise,
depends on sales of their rec , all that could be somewhat related,

Gold Member

Post Number: 4248
this is c&p from other website,
twin........... www.nfusionforum.com
best explanation

There seems to be a bit of confusion on this issue, so here's "approximately" ehat happened.

When N3 first kicked in on B3V it started with just a few channels switching over to N3.

Along the line, before B3V completed it's N3 switch, nFusion came out with a new bin, 1.49 I believe was the first one, that gave back a few of those "lost" N3 channels. At the time of the release of this new nFusion bin, there were still quite a few N2 channels still available, so the list of channels that one could see with the 1.49 bin, a combination of many N3, and a few N2 channels, was well over 200, maybe more.

A number of days went by ad B3V put more and more N2 channels over onto N3, eventually to the point where there were only three N2 channels left ... in the meantime, bin1.49 could still support the dozen ot so N3 channels it originally supported, leaving maybe 15 channels (a dozen "hacked" N3 channels, and a couple of remaining N2 channels) still viewable.

Then along comes 1.49.1, opening up a bunch more of those hidden N3 channels, so at this point we have somewhere around 40 viewable N3 channels from B3V.

So, yes, the list of channels may seem to have shrunk for 1.49.1 compared to 1.49, but that's just because when 1.49 was first released there were a lot more N2 channels still being served up by B3V ... the list of N3 channels has in reality grown many times over with 1.49.1.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5846
Thanks for the info Sada

Gold Member

Post Number: 4253
u are welcome plymouth

Silver Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 196
thax sada we need more good work like that

Gold Member

Post Number: 4256
no problem dave

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesta

Post Number: 25
sada i recently had my bin updated about a month ago. Do I need to downlaod a new bin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4265
yes if u wanna watch some channels on bev , u can simply download it through the remote, by menu,internet ,sw ,swupgrade,
but if u don't have bev, leave it that way,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us