QUESTION ABOUT TORRENTS

Bronze Member
Username: India101

Post Number: 53
Hey guys i want to know where i can download free hindi & English movies as a torrents.

Once i download those torrents on BitComet, do i have to convert those files to see DVD quality? or on my DVD player. If I have to convert could you send me or tell me where i can download those file to convert?

because i donwloaded one file from torrents.com and try to burn it but it tells me its an AVI files so i can burn it. Its has to be DVD files.

I need your help. pleaseeeeeee

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13141
Krishbhai - I use Sothink for AVI to DVD. Try it.

Sothink Movie DVD Maker - Free DVD Maker, Video to DVD
24 Apr 2007 ... Sothink Movie DVD Maker, a completely free DVD Maker and Video to DVD authoring software, can quickly and easily convert video to DVD with ...
www.sothinkmedia.com/movie-dvd-maker/ - 16k

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4227
krish
www.funwadi.com

Bronze Member
Username: Rockets08

Post Number: 20
If you start a torrent under one IP but finish it with another IP, does the 2nd IP know exactly what's going on because of the increased bandwidth use?

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 253
Sure but who cares ! It is the ballgame altogether. Sharing is the idea. If you use torrents you should be prepared to share your goodies as well. Yes your bandwith and monthly download/upload allowance will take a bite but that is the idea. You get free goodies and you should, in return, pay back with a little of your allowance.

Note: You can limit your upload side so you do not bust. This is in your torrent software preferences.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Sure as in if your trying to get file X, the 2nd IP knows your trying to get file X or sees the increased bandwidth only?

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
For the downloader of a torrent: He does not really know who specifically is supplying the file since he might be downloading it from 68 different PC's.

For the supplier (or sharer) of a torrent: Yes he will see someone downloading something from his PC but the entire file could be coming from 68 other PC's as well other than his.

If you want to remain absolutely invisible you can by not sharing but this is not nice !!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
For more about torrent software and security please read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_P2P

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
does anyone know how i can access bollywoodtorrents website for free. pleas i heard that website is better for bollywood movies. Here is the websites:

www.bwtorrents.com/

if you know the password and user name or if you have to send some thing into e-mail then here is my e-mail krishpatel84@yahoo.com

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
another ward if you anyone has the accounts one the www.bwtorrents.com/ then they just need to invite me. please my email is krishpatel84@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 98
krish patel kemcho let me help u some... go to the www.imtorrents.com and do the register it's free and download hindi movie and make sure u have to download DVD-5 and burn ur DVD with nero okay and u can have manu like origenal DVD okay !!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13159
kirishbhai: Aavi vato bathani vache na karvi joie.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
The Outer Limit, I mistyped and meant my question to refer to ISPs meaning you first access the file through ISP 1 but continue with ISP 2, will ISP 2 know: What file X is or just see an increased use of bandwidth?

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
Ken.... you are still asking the same question again and again and again and again......

Please read what I wrote above and go download anything you want.

Chances you get caught are non existent.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
TOL, the questions ARE both different. The first one was about IP and the supplier of the file while the second one was about the ISP.

I have read what you wrote and am not sure where you live but people still get caught.

If you have any information or an answer to the second question, please let me know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us