UFC on 110w

Silver Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 102
Ive been trying all day to get 119w to come in with no luck.. so the question is... when does the repeat start on 110w...and what channels on 110w will i be able to get it one..

Cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Im5150

Post Number: 77
ch 455 12355 tp

Bronze Member
Username: Kolkat

Post Number: 11
I asked the same thing in a different thread today - I had the same problem - on 110 I was direted to channel 455 which wasn't on the list.
Doing autoscan didn't help.
But now I repointed the dish to get signal from 119 (EchoStar 7), and the channel is there (#455). So, I am just waiting for the fix and hopefully will still catch the main fight.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
ive tried to reaim the dish a few times already today..and for some odd reason cant find 119w for the life of me...

So im wondering when the repeat is flipped over to 110w.. ive seen it on there the next day.. im wonder if at midnight ill be watching the beginning..

Cheers

Bronze Member
Username: Kolkat

Post Number: 13
I had a similar problem today. When trying to find EchoStar 7 I changed the TP frequency to 12414 (don't know if that did anything) and played with polarization. Surprizingly, the signal went from 0 to 60! However, when I went to auto scan - the signal strength was showing as 0 again BUT when the scan started, it jumped to 70 and now stays there. I do have 3 LNBs though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
I finally found 119 with a different dish off my porch.... Woot... Woot.. UFC 91

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5698
Enjoy now Leines

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
i was trying since 3pm to get 119w on the dish attached to my house... and its a blizzard outside.. so i have to go out and whipe off the lnb between fights to get picture... but its working... Go Couture Go..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us