I'm new to this site.

Username: Norske_kroner

Sacramento, Cal U.s.a

Post Number: 1
I have follow all your posts for few months now.I do see most of you guys helping newbies like me. If it happens that I ask stupid or naive questions please don't get angry with me. Please don't use foul language for me. I do have lot of respect for you guys.
I can't stop myself to name few of you guys. Nalin n, plymouth, sada,hahaha,tiger wood,nalin bin nadia,king tapeman,ratp,dantetn,African.You guys doing great job on this site.Please forgive me if I forget some big guns.Keep up good work.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 244
The Nalins, sadas, hahahas, LK's do indeed derail from time to time mainly to have fun. They never ever mean all the nonsense they write. They derail because they are, like anyone else, patiently awaiting a Nagra 3 fix. When it comes, everyone turns to TV and get quiet !!!!

If you ask questions about the hobby, you will get decent answers always.

Username: Currychips

Post Number: 5
Thanks

I'm in that list twice

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 247
Yes but you are not the only one. The real Plymouth has more than 5 posts. He has at least 2000. You are an imposter !

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5659
norsk

""""Plymouth your an IDIOT I was just waiting for your reply you f@cking frenchfry""""

He is a idiot like Joe Nydas LOL

Username: Norske_kraner

Sacramento, Cal U.s.a

Post Number: 1
Plymouth your an IDIOT I was just waiting for your reply you f@cking frenchfry

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5660
How you like it stay with only 1 posts A/s/s hole

Bronze Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 91
Here goes this idiot again stealing other peoples names. You are a real dickhead.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us