Directv???

Username: Hp1945

Post Number: 8
I moved into new house. It has a DTV dish with one Lnb. I have Pan 2700a. What can I see on that dish?

Bronze Member
Username: Obama_coon

Post Number: 17
You cant get dtv with a fta receiver, I mean where do these people come from??????????????

hp1945 Your a f*cken jew bast*rd!

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 757
Here`s a better answer...Sorry hp1945,DTV is not available to FTA at the moment.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1198
You can see any 1 Dishnet-DN satellite you want using that Directv (DTV) dish and your FTA Pansat 2700 receiver...Suggest you aim it at either the 110 or 119 DN satellite..

for aiming help... www.dishpointer.com

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1533
Thats the best answer yet from a reputable source.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3076
find another dtv single lnb and u can tape them together and using a 3 dollar disecq switch u can get all of dn. search for poor mans dish here. There are even pics.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13064
You will be wasting your time with dtv LNBs.
Get either a Dish 110/119 LNB for these two sats or get one or two separate standard LNBs, depending upon whether you want just one or both of them

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
Poormans Dish using a 18 inch round single LNB Directv dish...with just a simple cheap hose clamp an another $15 LNB..works great, gets about 800 channels!

Forget nalin's remarks here, she's never seen a dish, fta receiver or anything!

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1534
Nalin you should really let justforhahas handle these questions you don't understand.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13070
That picture comes from the days when LNBs were expensive. justforhaha's has a C/P from those days.
Now you can get a dual mount bracket and mount the two LNBs properly. No chance like the home made anchor slipping.
So DO NOT do the idiotic home made mount. If you do, You WILL be climbing up again to readjust it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1222
LMAO @ the retard nalin!

Tell that to my dish thats been thru 7 hurricanes, and never moved.......epoxy works great with the clamp!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1536
If justforhahas says it works that good enough for me. How would a cut and paste artist know if it works

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13089
Thousands of installation with two LNBs and up to five LNBs.

You are outdated justforhaha's.

Go and learn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us