Pansat 2800a - Only Foreign Channels

Username: Dotnotfeather

Cleveland

Post Number: 1
Hello All -

I have a Pansat 2800a receiver which I somehow got to go back to factory settings thus losing all my channels.

I went ahead and loaded the latest bin file. I then went into the installation and Attenae Setup and selected Echo8 (which I remember being the satellite I was using). After that I did a Blind Scan on Echo8.

The problem is I can only get Hindi/Foreign channels to show up on my channel list. Despite my name I do not enjoy the programming and would love to get back HBO etc.

I have reset to Factory Setting and rescanned many times.....What am I doing wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cleveland

Post Number: 2
Okay -

I got some of the channels to show up by changing the DiSEqC (don't know what it is, but it helped). I am still missing some channels (FX and BBC for instance). Still need help in getting that full list back. Any suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5504
Do a blind scan

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 827
Mitesh
I went ahead and loaded the latest bin file. I then went into the installation and Attenae Setup and selected Echo8 (which I remember being the satellite I was using). After that I did a Blind Scan on Echo8.
BBC and FX are on Echo 7,not on 8. Both are at EchoStar 7 Freq. 12384 H
BBC channel 135
FX... channel 137

Cleveland

Post Number: 3
I went ahead and did the same thing for Echo7. Got BBC back, but still no FX. Where can I download the latest bin file for the 2800A for free? The one I am using in back from Oct 22nd or so.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5506
Here is the latest file X-88BL_081111_V402_api_Fullemu 2800.zip (471.09KB)

http://www.dsstesterDOTcom/files.php?cat=14

Replace "DOT" by "."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us