Pansat Clone 2700a help!

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Post Number: 180
Need help with Freezzing! the box goes n come back every 5 min! currently have 295 tivo bin loaded n have change the Autoroll setting off! Please HELP..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12895
Make sure you have the date/time settings correct.

Use PUFF_295 by Fwank7 and reload the PUFF_295 BIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 64
Do as nalin says and your receiver will do this

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12899
jay: Ignore the 'FTA TESTER'

Apparently he has been PUFFing weeds.

Bronze Member
Username: Pdee333

Post Number: 83
what if I'm puffless... using Tivo files? and what is this Nagara thing all about? is that a different satellite? I'm feeling a little lost right now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12917
If you have a real Pansat 2700 clone, use Tivo file. If you have a Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversion use PUFF.
Nagravision 2 is the current encryption on Dish Network. On Bell it was the same till a couple of days ago and is now almost all changed to a new encryption called Nagravision 3. Your FTA receiver can only receiver Nagravision 2 channels and free-to-air channels.

Bronze Member
Username: El_key

Post Number: 98
if you're lost don't listen to nalin nydas. he doesn't know a thing unless someone writes it first. he is your typical sh.it talking fu.cked up racist brown piece of sh.it paki, with a chip on his shoulder (plymouth) and his mother is a diseased leper warthog from india with scabs all over her face and hole

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12920
I forgot to mention the real Pansat 2700 uses BINs from Blacklist and have the characters BL in the BIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Pdee333

Post Number: 85
Thanks, Nalin. I do appreciate that you aren't rude and vulgar like so many of the nitwits in here. Should I buy new receivers? 4 It's still better than paying $120 a month+ + +.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12926
Nobody can predict anything with certainty, but it seems that DN will be implementing Nagra 3 by end January.
Whether we have a solution by then of a year later is anybody's guess.
I would say no to a purchase of a new receiver at present unless you are prepared to risk the cost of purchase and hope you will recover the cost in two months
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us