46" Aquos SHARP TV

Username: Toniebasaldua

Hampton, Georgia US

Post Number: 1
I have read many frustrated Aquos owner emails regarding their tv's not working.
I have too experienced the same frustration with my tv being just shy of over a year old and not working. Have sound but no picture!! We didn't buy the extended warranty due to Clark Howard advice and how they only take your money by selling you over priced extended warranties. Well this is NOT the case with these expensive tv's.
Let me tell you I have GREAT news.
I just called Sharp and they have a NEW program that if your tv is 42" and over and just under 2 years old.
You have to call them, to find the # go to Sharp website and tell them your problem and that you want to be signed up for their "Aquos Advantage Program" they give you an additional 3 months at NO CHARGE. It covers all parts and service and then you can opt to buy their extended warranty, and at this point we ALL want the warranty!!! These tv's are too expensive to have them messed up.

Username: Chocksaway

Post Number: 1
my Sharp Aquos 46" TV won't let me select the WSS manually. It is "brown out" or disabled in the set-up menu so it can't be switched to manual mode. Pls help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us