Need help for setup

Username: Fshz98

Post Number: 1
Hi Everyone
I moved to the house and former owner had Bell Dish now I setup my recevier CApativeworks cw 800s at namiq 91 w but doesnt show me Indian and Pakistani channel, I also tried at echostar 3 61 w but it show me scaramable chanel message, so please any one help me.

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 228
UNLESS you physically move the dish to point to Echo 3, you will not get Echo 3. You get what the LNB is pointed at; on CW, this appears as "found" message above the S and Q meters in antenna setup screen.

And unless Bev starts broadcasting Indian/Pakistani channels on 91, you won't find them there either.

IF there are 2 LNBs on the dish, you could select Dish 2 in your SW Legacy switch settings to get 82 bird, but channels are mostly blacked out, encryption change, so you're likely out of luck there too, lol.

Username: Fshz98

Post Number: 2
Thanks 4 ur reply but without physically moving I got the ECHO 3 and it signal show me s and q in 97% to 90% but no picture, can I still physically move the DISH direction?

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 753
if you have those s and q, no need to move dish for 61.5..you may just need to scan the satellites again...or input the correct antenna settings into the receiver..

Not really sure which sats you want..but most internatiional channels are now on the 118 sat...but check here for all the channels on Dishnet and which satellite they're on now.. www.dishuser.com

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 754
However there's still many international channels available on the 61.5 too..which you seem to have the dish aligned/aimed well, with 90-97% on BOTH S and Q...

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5116
SHZ
It is normal than you get Signal and Quality with setting on 61.5W and point on 91W Bev an DN use similar frequency.
If you are in mid east or east point your dish on 61.5W with this:

http://www.dishpointer.com/

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us