Low quality and strength on horizontal polirization only

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 61
Hi,

I'm getting low quality and strength on the horizonatl polirization for nimiq 1. The vertical polirization has good quality and strength and all the channels are working. I have two different brand of receivers (viewsat ultra and nfusion) and I have the same problem on both. I did factory default, installed factory bin, did blind scan, changed settings and nothing has worked as a permanent solution. The channels on the horizontal polirzation was working yesterday. It just stopped working today. I also got it to work briefly (for about 5 mintues) after doing a factory reset and scan. Now the quality is low again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3001
normally when this happens,the problem lies in a bad cable from switch to lnb and or bad connectors from switch to lnb or moisture at connectors at switch or lnb

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll check it out. I had installed a third line couple of days back and had put in a digiwave multi switch. I think that is the problem. Thanks again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Thanks for your help africanbrit. I changed the cable and everything is working now.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3002
glad you are up and running
enjoy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us