Sv 8000 stuck on booting

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 215
Hello, i've tried the search and nothing, so I'm asking anyone who can to help me: SV 8000 is stuck on booting I tried to load a factory bin and newest bin with null cable and no luck I tried to force the load with the usb stick,loaded to a 100 percent and said write ok, and waited and nothing too. I googled the problem and came up with an ebay sale on tpos chip to fix the problem of booting screen for a 129 dollars, thanks for any insight.

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 922
1. Do a clean FAT32 format on your USB stick.
2. Load the latest update bin file to the USB stick.
3. Turn the rear power switch on the receiver OFF.
4. Plug your USB stick into the receivers USB port.
5. Now do a forced load by pressing and holding the MENU key on the front panel of the receiver ( not the remote ) and at the same time switch the rear power switch ON. Continue to hold the MENU button until you see "LOAD USB" on the front panel then release Menu button. It will then boot from the USB stick.

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
Thanks you for answering Paul and I did that, the weird thing is that once it is flashed the "write ok" is displayed, and I wait and nothing happens, the screen is black. I've pushed ok on box, removed memory stick, turned rear switch off and let it sit for hours and nothing. I've read people ran into the problem and had to send it back to manufacturer for the warranty, some have been lucky. Someone on ebay sell a tsop chip to fix this specific problem, my box doesn't have a fan so I wonder if it overheated but at the same time I don't have a module.....

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4020
ernesto are u extracting the file fully ..
(just a suggestion)..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 4973
Where are all guys who says Sonicview is the best.
These guys can come here and help this poor Ernesto.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Sada, well I am extracting it like I normally do so I'm baffled. Plymouth I have been searching to no avail, yeah where are they? I need their expertise. Or if anyone has read on this issue, it seems to be happening to a few.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4991
Ernesto
I will try to help you.

On dead viewsat Ultra, i had try to load a factory bin for another Viewsat like VSPro and when i see number on display after i try with the good factory file. I use direct cable for it.

Use the cable and try with this loader and this factory file:

http://www.kashbrand.com/files/Downloader_v0201.zip

http://www.kashbrand.com/files/HD8000_FACTORY_0101.zip

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
Thanks for the help, I tried it and I thought it had worked but no luck. I will call customer service and see if they can repair it.

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 952
why not get your factory files from sonicviewusa.com in support

and try again

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5054
Ernesto
Try on sonicviewusa.com like Paul say, they have more recent loader and files.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 122
Ernesto DO NOT listen to PLY Mouth, he blow up your box!!!Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
Hey guys, you'll get a kick out of this, it works now, I had tried those factory files from sonicviewusa and nothing but after a few hours it came back to life. Thank you plymouth, I'm getting a laptop fan to sit the stb on it, it feel like it's overheating.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5068
Good news Ernesto.

You are Welcome my friend

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 701
4GB sticks do not work and will give you a short and long flash when inserted into the receiver
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us