Good news for cs6000

Bronze Member
Username: Grnnc

Post Number: 23
Hey guys cs6000 is working on dish with 166 bin.i just turned my rec on and bingo i saw pic and sound on my tv. enjoy...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12346
From what I hear elsewhere, the have pulled off the ECM and BINs 177 and 178 are working again.
Some observers suggest that this kind of thing often precedes a new ECM.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 589
Wrong again nalin!

DN dropped their mapcalls today , so all the old coo*lsats are working on old files like 166 or 168 etc...Bev did the same thing and dropped mapcalls 3-4 weeks ago, since they're swapping to N3...it has nothing to do with an ECM now or in future, as you suggested nalin.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 590
This applies to the 4000-5000-6000...all 3 of them..

Silver Member

Post Number: 593
Actually I do belive that DN will be hittin us withan ECM today or tomorrow...either way, it should be soon...

DN dropped their mapcalls today like Bev did 3-4 weeks ago, but it is too soon for DN to be doing this because of a N3 swap like Bev...so I'm sure its because of an upcoming soon ECM..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12348
justforhahas - you are absolutely mad.
"DN dropped their mapcalls today " means that theiR ECM is gone or weakened - YOU IDIOT.
Then you come with a statement "do belive that DN will be hittin us withan ECM today or tomorrow" - That is what I precisely said "that this kind of thing often precedes a new ECM"

Go back to your forum and stop bothering us.

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
I love busting your chops...lmao

CRANK her up!...lmao

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12352
justforhahas - you are absolutely mad.
"DN dropped their mapcalls today " means that theiR ECM is gone or weakened - YOU IDIOT.
Then you come with a statement "do belive that DN will be hittin us withan ECM today or tomorrow" - That is what I precisely said "that this kind of thing often precedes a new ECM"

Go back to your forum and stop bothering us.

Bronze Member
Username: Meyerlansky

NYCUSA

Post Number: 40
So does that mean CS5000 is up on DN right now using the last working Bin? Thanks chums.

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
Are you serious?....read this thread!...yes it is up on old files 166, 168, 178,..BOTH Dishnet (DN) and Bev...until we have an WCM..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us