Bev,s ....? no channels ... N3 ?

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 342
Do have signal and quality, but all channels are missing. Is it N3 issue involves here?

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 583
No its not N3 issues...its been up all morning..

try a simple rear switch reboot...and checking antenna settings again..

and provide much more info, the next time you post, if ya expect a precise good reply..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 4824
Devin
Do a hard reboot, load a old bin file, blind scan all satellites, load latest bin file.

Dont listen this idiot Hahaha with his hard reboot

Bronze Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 100
Plymouth Iam begaining to believe that all the people that are bashing you are right about you. I don't see in this thread where justforhaha's bad mouth you.
You show no respect calling the man an idiot. Someone here should report you to the Admin. Since you registered here you have cause nothing but trouble. Your kind is not needed here. So say grace
and leave this place. Do you hear me now.
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 588
Bev has been playing with the channels all afternoon..many now are losing some channels,,,of course you know that Nim 4 is coming/here and 82 W is being affected...especially a much smaller footprint for its signals...today they make be doing some adjustment to that stream..

Silver Member

Post Number: 592
Also I now believe that Bev is playing with channels today because of the upcoming N3 implementation coming...

and to add a sidenote, I think we'll see a DN ECM within a day...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12350
JOHNNY BOY: I think Plymouth is right in criticizing justforhaha's. For a newbie, she has been bashing and threshing and lying just to get her posts in and her post count up.
Or maybe it is nothing to do with N3 ad ECMs, but an economic slowdown hitting Bell!!! Who knows?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4828
JOHNNY BOY
Read a little and see your Muppet bash all thread with newby solution like do a hard reboot.
You make me laugh

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
Justforhahah, Plymouth, I thank you both for the help. Turning off the unit helped me. But I wanna let you guys know that I have lost signal from many many tps. That mean I have lost many channles.It can be either bev have narrow the fotprints of the sat or some thing else. By the way I'm in north california.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4839
devin
Sorry It is my error
Do it:

Do a factory default, load a old bin file, blind scan all satellites, load latest bin file.

I says hard reboot but want say factory default

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
its a combination...no/very small footprint in US..and N3 testing by bev today

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12358
Ignore justforhaha's. She is here to disrupt.

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
Plymouth, I will follow u r directions. Thanks. But, are you sure it is not the footprints getting narrower?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 626
Basically Bev Nim 2/4 is not available in most of the US now..

Bronze Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 83
devin, as you can see the only person here that has the correct information is haha. The other two are just attack dogs that try to make everyone's life miserable.

Just ignore them and listen to haha, you might also might think of going to a site that these two idiots have been banned from and get your information without having to wade through the bashers B.S.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4855
Devin try it for many USA user it work fine, you can't lose all tp with a new satellite who use Spot beam techology.
I get all west spot again with any problem.

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 378
justforhaha's say ....Basically Bev Nim 2/4 is not available in most of the US now..

R there any other entertainments ...Mr. gaay Pinmp

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 94
Is channel 781 ...N3

Silver Member

Post Number: 632
Originally Posted by gigster
Here in a nutshell what is happening:

DN:
DN momentarily removed MECM handling from their stream. There was a fair bit of concern that this forewarned a change in the stream, a New MECM - new map call - something. At 2:30pm EST DN reinserted MECM code in the stream, meaning that the only units up are units that released bins after September 29th.

Bev:
Bev did a number of things causing problems for some (not all) folks.

1) A month ago bev removed MECM handling from the stream. It is widely believed this was done in preparation for moving to Nagra 3.

2) 2 weeks ago they replaced Nimiq 2 with Nimiq 4. Nimiq 4 carried the same lineup as the old Nimiq 2 (on the same TP's), but significantly tightened the signal. If you are in Canada - this didn't effect you. Many folks in the US are no longer able to receive this satellite.

3) 1 week ago, Bev changed the priority of the streams on several channels. The old Nagra 2 signal was "downgraded" in priority, and the new nagra 3 stream was "upgraded" in priority. This caused problems with about 20% of the currently employed receivers (most notably CW's), but was quickly fixed by those with the issue.

4) As of this week, certain channels on the 82 Satellite have stopped providing Nagra2 streams, and provide only the newer Nagra3 streams. These channels are currently black on ALL testing methods. Currently this is limited to channels 781, 782 and a few 800 series HD channels.

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
Plymouth and haha, I tried every thing. I'm getting few channels only. That means, I may be wrong on this but it seems like that either those channels are under N3 streams or bev have narrowed the footprint of the sat. Also would like to mention here that tps for those channels showing no signal.I used to get strong signal from those tps but not any more. Anyway I thank you both for the great help.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4875
Devin just for info, in which state you are located.
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
Plymouth, I'm in north calif. Plymouth, Again, I'm 100 % sure that my dish aimed at the angle for months. Also let you know that, that isn't an issue here.For example tp#12224 has no Q.And it used be the strongest one. It must be ????

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4876
Devin
For me Tp 12224 get 90 to 100/100

Do you know if anybody with bigger dish can get 82W?

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member aint nuthin...

Post Number: 957
Plymouth...too much brie and wine...you told this guy to do the same thing as your new nemesis ( as if you were on his level)

justforhaha's
Silver Member

Post Number: 583
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 01:59 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No its not N3 issues...its been up all morning..

try a simple rear switch reboot...and checking antenna settings again..

and provide much more info, the next time you post, if ya expect a precise good reply..

Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4824
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 02:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devin
Do a hard reboot, load a old bin file, blind scan all satellites, load latest bin file.

Dont listen this idiot Hahaha with his hard reboot

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4885
psychmonster

It work for many USA user, in California it seems it dont work.

You take what you want and what is good for Lieutenant Kandall.

Too easy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
Plymouth, I read some other sites. people telling they also lost signal from 12224. I don't know about their location. Seems like they must be from U.S. Cuz people within canada like ur self have no problem. I used to get 727.728.730. but no Q from respective channels tps any more. Plymouth, I think they just narrowed their signal. I really love 82's CBN. Anyway, I hope one day we will get them back. I'm greatful.

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 912

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member aint nuthin...

Post Number: 958
devin...if you have signal and quality at 55% or over, you should get a pic...go back to the basics and start over...reset and start from the beginning...don't now which box you have but its all the the same basically. so hard boot and system reset, old bin may have been corrupted...load latest for your box and rescan sats...

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4886
Devin
surely with a bigger dish as a 33" or 36" you will get these Tp

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
Bev:
Bev did a number of things causing problems for some (not all) folks.

1) A month ago bev removed MECM handling from the stream. It is widely believed this was done in preparation for moving to Nagra 3.

2) 2 weeks ago they replaced Nimiq 2 with Nimiq 4. Nimiq 4 carried the same lineup as the old Nimiq 2 (on the same TP's), but significantly tightened the signal. If you are in Canada - this didn't effect you. Many folks in the US are no longer able to receive this satellite.

3) 1 week ago, Bev changed the priority of the streams on several channels. The old Nagra 2 signal was "downgraded" in priority, and the new nagra 3 stream was "upgraded" in priority. This caused problems with about 20% of the currently employed receivers (most notably CW's), but was quickly fixed by those with the issue.

4) As of this week, certain channels on the 82 Satellite have stopped providing Nagra2 streams, and provide only the newer Nagra3 streams. These channels are currently black on ALL testing methods. Currently this is limited to channels 781, 782 and a few 800 series HD channels.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4892
How you spell redundant

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 919
redundant

Silver Member

Post Number: 649
2) 2 weeks ago they replaced Nimiq 2 (82W) with Nimiq 4. Nimiq 4 carried the same lineup as the old Nimiq 2 (on the same TP's), but significantly tightened the signal. If you are in Canada - this didn't effect you. Many folks in the US are no longer able to receive this satellite.

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
FRIENDS ....I agree with hahah...bev have tightened the footrint of nimiq2 AKA nimiq 4. It is kind of end of the road for us. I used to have many many channels from this sat.But since nimiq 4 came in the picture I have lost many channels.For example,when I press MENU and dish settings I don't see 82 on the right side of the screen. Soon as I changed the tp from 12224 to 12239. 82 pops up on the top right side of the screen. I never had this issue for years. It started happening since nimiq4 came .I again thank you every one.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4919
devin
If you can test with a bigger dish or have a friend with it, it can be interesting to know how Nimiq 4 lost signal level and how big user need for recover 82W

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
Plymouth, I do have 36" dish,but never used it cuz I was getting those channels which I was interested in. But nimiq 4 really forcing me use it. Lets see if that helps. Ply, do you really think big dish can help ???
I heard that bev subs few places in canada were having difficulties getting signal from nimiq 2 with 18" dish. If bev have really narrowed the signal whats gonna happen to them.That wonders me.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 789
justforhaha's
Silver Member

Post Number: 649
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 10:16 am:

2) 2 weeks ago they replaced Nimiq 2 (82W) with Nimiq 4. Nimiq 4 carried the same lineup as the old Nimiq 2 (on the same TP's), but significantly tightened the signal. If you are in Canada - this didn't effect you. Many folks in the US are no longer able to receive this satellite.

What he meant to say was:
Didn't effect the honest people of Canada. (paid customers)

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4929
Devin
Yes a 36" can help to get 82", maybe not all Tp, but surely you will get many Tp lost.

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
Ply..mouth
You are saying that a 36" can help to get 82", Well I know that you didn't
do any testing on this 36" Dish since Devin
lives in North part of California and you claim to live in Quebec, Canada.

Before this nice person waste his time and money
could you show him how you know this will work with the 36" Dish.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4940
White
How you can explained that i get a spot beam fron SanDiego and LosAngeles on 119W from my location?

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 969
8004 - LA
8794 - SD
CONUS BEAM

Silver Member

Post Number: 802
Ply..mouth
I thought we were talking about Nimiq 4 from his location.
Nimiq 4 = Bell ExpressVu
EchoStar 7 = Dish Network

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4942
You are right Tooter

I get 10/100 Quality from 12224, not enough for get any channels with a 33"
5/100 from 12253
5/100 from 12311
3/100 from 12341

I am sure than with a 4' dish i can get many channels from those Spot Beam TPs

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
Friends, (W.H) I think plymouth always have been helpful. But I thank you for your info. I do have the 36" dish. There won't cost me any thing to try it ,But certainly it require time and concentration. But I wanted to make sure if n3 stream isn't causing all this mess ??? I will certainly miss bev.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4943
Devin you are right

My next dish could be a 4' for get more Free to Air

I forget to say i have a big tree btw my dish and 119W, now the leafs are fallen, in summer i can't get any channels.
Taday i get 254 channels on 119W, i am not able to get Anik F3 with my QPH-031.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12403
Devin: If you live north of North Carolina, you will have partial improvement on Nimiq 4 scan with a larger Dish

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
Nalin. I live in north california not in north carolina. Any different opinion ??

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12407
devin: From what I read, for Nimiq 4, California is a "no-no" and Colarado is a "yes".

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
Nalin...I'm still getting many channels from 82 in cal, but most of my fav are without signal since nimiq 4 came in.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12410
I think main current question was - will increasing the Dish size help?
It seems extremely unlikely in California, and very likely in Colarado.
Thight conus extend to North Carolina - Colardo
Looking at the map it would seem likely to be valid for North California, but without trying you will not know.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4948
You are right Nalin
I get many channels where i need much more bigger dish if i look at lyngsat.

Devin if you dont have a cheap Satellite Tracker, buy it and try your 36" and do a try like a good tester.

Keep us informed

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2118
PLYMOUTH what happen to channel SE 180 . I LOST IT .?,

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
Plymouth, After a great discussion, mostly everyone was in favour of trying bigger a dish. So, I will, but need few days. I will keep posted about the progress. Thank you evey one.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4951
Cartier1
Same here on Vs and CW

Bronze Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 87
Devin, don't waste your time or money, as soon as nim 4 fully kick's in, you won't get anything, and have a dish that won't do you any good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
My dear Obama, I value your opinon, but how can you be so sure about it when persently you are in Iran???

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4971
Lol

Bronze Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 85
Mohamad Obama I wouldn't waste any more time on this person. I think that he is one of these stupid S holes playing games.

He lives in the USA but the Channels he likes are on Canadain Satellites.

Someone ask him what Channels he was looking for and never came back with an answer.

Bronze Member

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 86
Author Thread: Nimiq 82 ????
dave patel
Silver Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 174
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 09:12 pm: why so difficult to find 82 in s florida 91 no problem pls help

Plymouth
Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec
Canada

Post Number: 1866
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 09:34 pm:
Out of zone
You need bigger dish

devin
Silver Member

Post Number: 209
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 11:50 pm:
plymouth...bigger dish won't help.you will miss lot of channels .no matter what.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 223
The only way to get Canadian TV in the US in the future will be by testing with Star Choice for which no test software exists at the present time.

Retired persons with mobile homes roaming in the US have been told that by B3V. Get yourself StarChoice to solve the problem.

B3V could not care less in covering the US. No legal market there except the early birds.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4976
The Outer Limits

I know many caravaners who get all TPs on 91 with bigger dish like a 24" in Florida

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Ply mouth don't run the mouth.
show proof.

I know many caravaners who get all TPs on 91 with bigger dish like a 24" in Florida

What is caravaners?
Do you mean Caveman?

"No bashing"
You made a statement and Iam asking a question

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4978
JOHNNY BOY
You want an answer with it:

"Ply mouth don't run the mouth."

Start by being polite.

This answer is for The Outer Limits, then he know what is caravaners

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
OK OK MR. Plymouth you are right.
now please answer my question.

btw I think you meant caravanners.

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
KINGSVILLE......... Atleast you don't have any right to say "don't waste time on this person"
When you can't help, you should not stop others to help me.
No one have asked me why I being in the U.S interested in canadian sat.But I dont, any obligation to answer u r question,but I will do anyway.
I like their CBN. now don't say We have zeesprot. There is no camparison between these two. When CBN showing any game it shows every bit of it without interuption,zeesprt breaking up by showing stupid ads. They do also have ATN which showing almost all starplus and star one programming.Here in the U.S we need to have bigger dish to get those. NDTV is another exmaple. Anyway, I can't afford to waste my time answering your question anymore.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 119
PLY MOUTH blowed up my box.....He eat doo doo. After Molson number 10 he go to boop. No yum yum the scum scum. IDIOT

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12432
Devin: Ignore the interruptions and don't answer them.
You are doing a good bit of testing and best of luck to you.

Bronze Member

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 88
devin
Read my post above you have already answer my question
and I think that you have answered your own question.
Carry on and have a nice day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
Thank you guys ! Have a nice day !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us