Dual tuner reciever and single turner receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Meisha

Post Number: 50
Hi Guys

Anyone help me out here, I am trying to set up my Dual receiver to have 2 cables so i can have the both tuner running at the same time. I do not want to do the loop back method.

so here goes,

I have a single tuner in my bedroom connected to EMP 4x1 DiSEqC Switches to dual LNB.

What do i need to get my Dual turner receiver working on both turner without looping ?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 4782
Meisha
How many receivers?
How many LNBs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
I have 2 receivers and 3 Dual LNBs

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4784
Meisha

Upload

You can use two DP-34 too and 3diseq switchs

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12310
You can also put splitters at of the LNB outputs before the cable goes to DisEqC switches to get 3 DisEqC switches working for three receivers. The splitters could be amplified splitters if necessary.
You will need three splitters and one additional DisEqC switch.

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 201
If DishPro LNBs: One cable from each LNB to DP multiswitch like DP34. Then simply 1 cable from switch to each tuner (2 cables to the dual tuner, one to the other receiver, in other words).

If Legacy/DTV LNBs: use voltage control muliswitches (2x4 or 3x4) and 4x1 diseqcs as in Plymouth's diagram.

I'm not sure what Nalin means by "splitter", but you definitely don't want to use a cable-tv type splitter.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12332
Two neightbours integrated their dishes (2 each - total 4 dual LNBs) and channels four satellites into each home using diseqc.
Then one person wanted another receiver in the basement. This was achieved by using 4 splitters at LNB outputs of the 4 LNBs so that instead of 2 DisEqC switches there are now 3 DisEqC and all three receivers are working independently and satisfactorily. One was not initially and some kind of signal amplifier was used to correct the problem NEAR the LNB output.
I do not climb on roofs to look at wiring and other devices. However the above configuration is in place and working. I suppose if all the users were active at the same time and trigger happy, there would be freeze ups during channel changes, but in most normal viewing this is not the case.

Bronze Member
Username: Diaper_head

Post Number: 24
Nalin Nyda I do not climb on roofs

Usually old girls can't.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 571
she needs to define "splitter"..cause a cable splitter don't work..

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
splitter is a cable TV terminilogyt...seperator and switches are used with LNB's and FTA

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 367
hey justforhaha.

Who dyu think U R....just a pimp on Florida waterfront.

Haha. Haha

Haha. Haha

Haha. Haha
Haha. Haha
Haha. Haha
Haha. Haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12334
justforhaha - psycho.

Everybody in this forum is not as stupid as you are. Obviously you do not use a fruit spitter for splitting signals and there are different types of splitters for different uses.
You should use a splitter close to LNB and it should have a low signal loss and must have bidirectional pass through.
Go to eBay or many other satellite sources and you will see appropriate splitter for the job in hand and some come with built in ampliflication.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4815
Again Hahaha come here make trouble in a thread.

Disappear old tart

Silver Member

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 202
For the original poster:
From someone who does climb around on roofs, you shouldn't get anything called a "splitter" nor should you use an amplifier. Again, a multiswitch is necessary to get more than 2 outputs to receivers from dual LNBs. The appropriate ones per LNB types I mentioned above.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12336
therapo, it is me , Nalin who does not climb on roofs.
I don't know what Meisha's abilities are. Besides I do not know if he has a flat roof or a low slope roof. In Canada we mostly have 4:1 roof slopes - that's why I don't climb

Silver Member

Post Number: 577
nalin...again, you missed the point...the point is...don't use a "splitter", as you keep wrongly repeating to do!...I believe both myself and therapo cannot make that any clearer..

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4816
therepo
Meisha has never reply on this thread, then we dont know all his system.

For Hahaha idiot, if you don't know a splitter for satellite signal, don't post anymore here.

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Order/Switches/Splitters.htm

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
you linked..Those are CATV ( cable TV) intended switches...or to split a IF signal from 1 TV to another TV...not for pre LNB use..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12338
Go and update your knowledge, old woman. Can't you read?

ustforhaha - psycho.

Everybody in this forum is not as stupid as you are. Obviously you do not use a fruit spitter for splitting signals and there are different types of splitters for different uses.
You should use a splitter close to LNB and it should have a low signal loss and must have bidirectional pass through.
Go to eBay or many other satellite sources and you will see appropriate splitter for the job in hand and some come with built in ampliflication.

Silver Member

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 203
CATV splitters don't work properly with satellite.
DirecTV type splitters are for a different technology, won't work with FTA.

Don't use "splitters" for FTA, plain and simple.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12343
therapo: You are a technically savvy person. I do not wish to get into an argument with you. However, splitters or amplified splitter are used Descriptions abound everywhere to be used close to LNB and must be bidirectional with two DC voltages passing through, etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Guy Sorry for the Delay but i got my answer from Plymouth and my boxes are working great,

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4001
plymouth and nalin rocks
keep up guys..

Bronze Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 71
sada, I see that you and Nalin are tight again. At the end of last year when he told you how to download your receiver
and killed it you cried like a baby and called him every name in the book
and got banned. Now you are saying that
plymouth and nalin rocks. But why Ply mouth? like you said before he is a white man.

Here is what your friend Nalin Nyda had to say about you.

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 4469
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony D: Sada has had many "dead receiver" of different brands. He is also a great poster of profanity and was recently suspended from this site.
Try and think rationally. Hundreds of people have the new BIN and there are no big horror stories anywhere. Totalffta.com is the semi-official site for the Viewsat BINs, and the same BINs are posted in at least 6 other sites that I know of.
I was hoping to avoid having to bring up the issue of clone Viewsats. However your posts suggests to me that you had it working with the new BIN and it was working before. Therefore it is not a clone

sada
Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nalin Nyda is stupid... he doesn't know what he is talking about.....

Tony Ur reciver is dead ..dead.. u have to gtag it ... u need to get some stuff to gtag it... its not plug and play thing.. just check there is a post here some where where it tells you how to gtag it..
best solution would be give it to some sat guy who knows the stuff. so he can repair it for you..

i don't know what's happening but even if u download from totalffta.com.. it has virus.. it will kill ur reciver.. if u have viewsat clone... but i also heard about the origianl recievers too. they have same problems..
viewsat guys were doing really good for last couple of years now they are doing the same thing as other guys.. don't know if i should trust fta anymore..

+ word of wisdom.. and quote ""don't listen to Nalin Nyda""

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4821
Thank meisha

All basher you look like idiot now.

Hahahahahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help