Fta,blackbird,pansat,lifetime,ect....

Username: Jmatarazzo

Post Number: 6
which fta receiver is the one to buy?what chanells am i going to get?how long will this work for? do i need special software,and support,and is it easy to program if so?is the p4 realy going to happen in the near future,and is fta better then dtv? ive been checking in on all the websites i could find,but they dont give much more then the usual b.s.(buy our product)even on these fourums i realy cant get a straight answer.im not trying to be ana$$hole.im just trying to figure out what is the right thing to invest into.some pro's,and con's would be good.
lets get a good thread going without all the fighting and all the b.s.
thanks

Anonymous

personally i think the pansat free to air is the way to go.you will get all the chanels wide open not on directv but the others..read my add a whole system 525 delivered.......allyou need is rg cable jmill

sav007
Unregistered guest
If it is the way to go where can you find support for it. i am having a tough time finding much out about it.

Anonymous

here's where you'll find everything you need:

http://www.al7bar.tk/

Post Number: 10
where can i get the latest codes for my pansat 2500a

Mr. Whitefolks
Unregistered guest
John,
Be careful who you take information from. Anonymous is not registered and won't even take the time to enter a user name. He may be trying to help then again research on your own. If you want a bulletproof system get a cable descrambler. It may not have the "digital" quality picture but it won't go out on you during a big PPV. Also alot of cable companies do offer but don't advertise a stripped down subscription that will only offer your locals for a really cheap price. They will install a box to block, you just uninstall the box,(install your own) and enjoy everything they have for less than 10 or 20 dollars. And it is dependable until they go digital completely.

I'm not writing off satellite, I'm just trying to give you some other options!

Username: Tdives

Post Number: 2
Pansat 2500 is the way to go and you can pick one up on ebay for 225.00 on less and 25.00 more gets you a dave dish which will work, it needs to be HDTV dish or you can't get charlie 110/119, you will also need a modem cable to flash the receiver with, other than that it should be good for about a year before charlie does the card swap-out, then its time to look for something new. I dont think bev is planning on swapping there cards out anytime soon. Hope this helps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
ok i bought the 2500a.but i cant get a bit of quality on 110*,119*i get killer quality on 121*,but that does me no good.i have a dtv dish with 3 lnb's on it already aimed at dtv's sats.wich i beleave are the same as dishnet's sats.i cant figure this sucker out for the life of me.is there a better dish i can buy?what is the best out there for this?
thanks

Roger
Unregistered guest
Reaim you sat for dish cause dtv and dish are not the same sats like dish has a couple of sats and dtv only has one in space.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i am pretty sure that dave has 3 sats and charlie has 2.if you check this link(http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Satellites/Satellite-List.htm) you will notic that dave ,and charlie both use 110*119*and dave also has another at99*.sorry about the last post saying 121*.now,how do i aim them differently is the adresses are the same.is it like fine tuneing or something.i should be getting a new dishnetwork dis 500 ina couple of days.i will be able to put it on a small 5foot pole and will have complete and easy access to it so i can play with it without having to go play with death on my roof.
let use know the outcome when im done
later

Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 5
jhon

The dish you have is triple lnb from DTV it dont'work you need a dual or dish pro, if you whant to spend a litter more get a Toroidal T55
you could go to my site and see..
with the T55 you get 5 birds 110,119,61.5,T5 and 90.1.. all Dish abd free to air..
http://dss-freetoair.com
http://jmvip3mfiles.direct.atUpload

Anonymous

You can honestly save a lot of time and searching and just go to http://forums.al7bar.tk site covers everything. A one stop fta info shop (not a dealer)

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 27
im not a dealer but i do mess with the fta pansat recievers.they are the kickers the dish pro 500 with the twin lnb/s works best and of course you need an updated flash and a good chanel file then you need good support i can do that.........

Username: Cdntrini

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hi James, where does one get a good channel file from?

Tyrader2000
Unregistered guest
I've done the cable,digital cable, dave and now the FTA. Now I have 2 Blackbirds, 3 dual lnb's,2 4-1 disq switches,and getting over 700 channels (free). I tried the Pansat, ultras, but the blackbird is faster and easy to set up. It may cost more but a Viper costs more than a Neon. Like anonymous said, there is "Free" help. The cost is more for a blackbird but if you use it it pays for itself in a month or so. There are rumors about these made useless for DN and Bev but they will still get FTA. Not to mention there is software support to upgrade them with and with many using them there are channel edits out there as well. Pick what you want but remember, it is testing. Check prices, shipping, dealers and even E-bay. Also make sure you CYA when you purchase. The "non-modified" are legal to purchase, the "Modified" are not legal. If you care.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 126
marjo..for good chanel list go to jmvip3mfiles.com they have excellent set....jmill

deaf
Unregistered guest
James, do you know where I can find the remote code for the blackbird? I would like to enter it into a rca universal remote, if possible? I tkink they are built in korea, but can't seem to find it. thanks bud

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 127
deaf let me do some checking around i might be able to find it i dont have it on hand right now but ill look....peace...jmill
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us