Pansat 250 SM problem

Post Number: 6
Can somebody help please!!!
Yesterday, the picture freeze I tried to turn off with remote, but the remote control did not response (I thought it may be the battery went down), but then I tried to turn off the power on a receiver, it did not work. I decided to use back switch, and it worked, the picture came back to the screen, however it freeze again, I did the same thing and the receiver did work . I have a blue screen and remote response only when I turn on/off power. I can't go the menu or favorite. Please help! Maybe somebody had the same problem with other satellite receivers
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 755
Marachka, try here for the latest file.
make sure you unzip it.
http://ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=237

Post Number: 7
Thanks for the advice, but how can I download the new bin if the remote control doesn't response to my commands. To download the bin, I have to use Menu button, then USB Menu, but how can I do that if the remote doesn't work?

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
You can try taking the batteries out and reversing them, leave in for a minute, then remove and replace normally. Reboot the receiver also. If that doesn't work, you'll likely need a new remote, if no lights...also remember to use the STB button..

Post Number: 8
The receiver used to have a digital number on a front of the receiver, but is only this right now ---------------, there are no digits.
What is STB Button, where is located? Is it a switch in the back?

Silver Member

Post Number: 911
The STB button is on the universal remote, you choose which device the remote will control--STB == set top box = pansat 250.

you could try this , its for when the receiver is locked up with 8882 on display--it should work for your situation also-
www.pansatusa.com/download/250SM%20150M%208882_fix.doc

loader
http://www.pansatusa.com/download/250SM%20150M.zip

Silver Member

Post Number: 418
Do as dimwitt says...U have "nite rider" flashing lites across the display

A simple force bin upload will fix that...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12064
I think you have lost control of the receiver because you remote is controlling something else. Control your receiver by pressing on STB. The load the latest BIN again. Get it from the paret site:

http://www.future-fta.info

Post Number: 9
Marachka try turning it off and on 3 times and click your heals together and say I love Nyvas I love Nyvas and it should be ok.

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
You forgot the jumping on one leg part.... get with the program people

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12072
My ID is Nydas - registered in June - 06.
Anybody else falsely using a name similar to mine is doing it to discredit me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 914
...."My ID is Nydas - registered in June - 06."

Now to be known as "Nydas the Clown".

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12086
Thank you for tooting, Tooter, the Dimwitt.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 761
Nalin Nyda
You are doing very good, you just picked up some more fans

Username: Marachka

Post Number: 9
I had uploaded the new fix (see Dimwitt's post above) using flashstick, not by connecting unit with PC through cable, and it didn't work for me. The TV screen is all blue, and language menu id displayed. Once English is selected, unit's Main Menu is displayed, but following the usual steps didn't resolve it.

Which cable do I need to buy in order to get this taken care of? My PC does not have a serial port...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 920
If you are able to access the menu, you won't need the cable to load fixes.

It seems you have lost channel data and need to rescan, the pansat will always go to language screen when you turn it on and have no channels scanned

After you press english you should select installation and do your antenna setup and scan the sats.

Username: Marachka

Post Number: 10
Thank you so much Tooter, as soon as I back home, I will try do what you said
Thanks you again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us