Anyone buy from this site before?

Bronze Member
Username: Smiley777

Post Number: 28
i am thinking about buying a pioneer plasma. The model i am looking at is 1140HD 50" ELITE. At butterflyphoto.com it sold for 2695, best buy cost almost 1000 more. Is this a good deal? Why is it so much cheaper?

Username: Danielstallon

Post Number: 4
before buying this, first getting reviews of that model from market, i also buy Sony Plasma TV from reviews this reviews site http://alatest.com/reviews/tv-reviews/c3-33/ this is very good site from this site you can also get other electronics item's reviews

Username: Carlisle

Post Number: 2
Are these the same guy s also known as Broadway Photo? I bet they are. They are internet scammers and you will get ripped off. If you order from them, you will quickly get an email asking to "confirm the order by phone". When you call a salesman will tell you the model isn't in stock, or it is really a Japanese model which you don't want because of warranty/display language/etc. They will try to upsell you or ask for more money. Either way you will not get the deal you thought you paid for. Go to the BBB of New York State and you will see they have a huge list of complaints. There are also web sites hosted by enraged ex-customers. I think there even some videos on You-Tube complaining about them. Good luck trying to get a refund too.

Silver Member
Username: Tvshopper

Post Number: 204
I use www.resellerratings.com.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ButterFly_Photo

Username: Carlisle

Post Number: 3
Notice that all the reviewers have 1 review? These online scammers regularly go to review sites and leave phony reviews. They actually have employees who do nothing else. Once again, I suggest a little research on the net to find out about their shady practices. Here is what the BBB of New York says about Butterfly Photo:

"Based on BBB files, this business has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau, because there is a pattern of complaints, and the business has not corrected the underlying reason for the complaints".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us