CW 700 fix 190 wants receiver serial #

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ENTER THE SERIAL NUMBER OF YOUR BOX.

Use your remote control number buttons to enter the serial number which is located in the bottom or on the warranty card..

WARNING: Entering wrong serial number may harm your receiver..

Not sure what this is all about and why...makes no sense but is required..I personally don't like this at all..why would the coders require such a thing.. the less info input into the receiver is best..another reason I back off from Captiveworks..

I'll try and find the reasoning for this, and I hope its not something lame, like "we want to protect our receivers from clone kills"..

Silver Member

Post Number: 741
haha
I smell fish. Maybe Nalin Nyda and Plymouth are on Charlie's payroll

WARNING: Entering wrong serial number may harm your receiver.

That is Bullshit anyone can make a mistake and hit the wrong number.
You be better off to harm the receiver if there is any truth to that
then to harm yourASS

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
This is all about CLONES, and preventing clone receiver manufacturers from using CW genuine fixes...CW is protecting their investment..also this is a 1 time thing, and NOT every fix..

from chancysand...you will not ever have to input serial again. you will only be ask to do this one time as I understand it. If you do not load this file then on all next releases you will be asked till you enter it one time. Then will never be asked again. No Serial input NO TV.

After rethinking this, I guess it makes sense from a business point of view..CW has had clones for years, but little is ever mentioned about that..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12024
I doubt, if any receiver manufacturer wants to clone CaptiveWorks - they are already priced low enough to discourage any copying.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
well guess what stupid..they've been cloned for years!

its amazing how everyday you show your ignorance to everybody here...have you no shame for being WRONG all the time about most EVERYTHING..

Chancysand message to Premium users

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To ALL Premium Users

Quote:
Well I usually do not post much but I cannot sit back and watch everyone get so upset and throw out Rumors and speculations about the support of the Captiveworks receivers. They have been nothing less that outstanding. The last few bins I know have been slow to come out and that was for the reason to let everyone know about the problem. It got everyone's attention I know. People are still buying Premium box when they know they are discontinued from production for months now. They have been warning about clones being the only thing left out there being sold. People choose not to believe this. They have very good records of all their Dealers and their inventory of Premium boxes. They are assured all the dealers have sold their entire Premium inventory that was bought from legit distributor. I have been assured that no Premium box sold from a dealer is a legit box anymore. One way to tell is to look at the price tag. We all know what the retail price is and what is should be. If you are buying one cheap you know it is a clone. You have been warned they are not legit. If people continue to go down this road on buying clones after being warned they have other measures that can be taken to stop them with software.

Bronze Member

HABANA, CUBA

Post Number: 74
lmao justforhahas.like many other old members exposing nalin for what she really is a dn mole.
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 908
even funnier.. the clowns from crazyfta want Nalin to be a mod at their site.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3891
Nalin is fine here and he is doing a wonderful job so does the plymouth and king..

tooter if u have problem go to different sites, stop bashing people..
and with captive works. put ur serial number..thats lame..
this is internet any one can use serial numbers , what if u use same serail nubmers what other are using..?
just for hahah don't u think that might be scared to other people as they might wanna get ur information and pass it to dn..
look at this way..
"this is the serial number, if u put the number all the customer information is revealed"

Silver Member

Post Number: 909
sada, if u have problem go to different sites.

BTW heres more "rumor" for nalin and plymouth to dispute

www.eff.org/files/filenode/echostar_v_freet/order%20granting%20protective%20orde r.pdf

Gold Member

Post Number: 3892
how is that document dealing with nalin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
Tooter
He can't he will not last in any other
site too long. Hell he was banned from this site once before.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12027
sada:
I don't know what the dimwit tooter is tooting about and what the Balc hawk is trying to blacken.

1. The URL posted by tooter is protecting non-parties that is ordinary people who are not buyers and seller of equipment, from being subpoenaed to give evidence.
2. I have never been banned from this site or any other site for even one minute.

Now these two interfering guys, viz. tooter and Black hawk, can go on tooting and blackening each other till doomsday for all care.

Silver Member

Post Number: 746
Good job haha

Again you have proven with many others here what an asswhole he really is.
I do think that his time is up.
Don't go away I am sure he is searching
the web, you know he tries to get in the last word wrong or right.

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4265

Gold Member

Post Number: 3893
this is from another reputable site..

W700 Code Verification Crack (working on Original or Clone)

If your serial not working or not have the serial Use this Serials.

This is a lot of CW 700 original is a serial for this lots use a numbers 0 to 9 series.

071112190 -> 071112199

071112200 -> 071112209

071112210 -> 071112219

071112220 -> 07111230

All working on original or clones. Verified working

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
Tooter
Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 909
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 01:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sada, if u have problem go to different sites.

Nalin Nyda that is your problem, you don't understand what you read.

I was telling Tooter about Sada the other Rat.
I have almost forgot you are an old Rat with no teeths.
Who here can blame you Rats do stick together, when
the cheese runs out you rat on each other.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4266

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
Tooter...Great link you provided..

For you that don't understand, FreeTech aka Coo*lsat (CS) is being sued by Dishnet (DN) aka Echostar...Dishnet requested that 17 Coo*lsat dealers turn over ALL personal info of every person who purchased FTA receivers..Coo*lsat in turn, requested a protection order to safeguard that information, and on 9-29, that order of protection was granted to Coo*lsat by the court, thereby protecting all purchasers private info..A great victory for Freetech aka Coo*lsat and all of the FTA owners.

Recently Viewtech aka Viewsat was ordered by the court to provide all private info to Dishnet, of EVERY person who sends their FTA receivers back to Viewtech , for repair work.

Nalin and Plymouth both denied this court action even existed regarding Viewtech and shrugged it off as a rumor, even after copies and links to the court order were posted here by myself and others...

Hoepfully the members will now see, that Dishnet is VERY serious and agressive,,and attempting the same tactics that DirecTV (DTV) used against many DTV receiver owners to obtain demand letters and settlements and civil suits with fines of over $3000 for purchases of devices that COULD POSSIBLY be used and altered for the purpose of obtaining encrypted satelite signal and hacked TV..

Also hopefully the members will see that nalin and plymouth are just argumentative wannabees and not aware of whats really going on in the DSS and FTA worlds, and listening to them to disregard these court orders as just "rumors' may bring great harm to some, especially Viewsat owners at this time..

Thanks again Tooter, great post and follow up..and good news for Coo*lsat owners..hopefully the courts will continue to follow suit as in this Freetech suit, and maintain the privacy of FTA owners..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12033
The Freetech Court Order is well documented and protects the privacy of the FTA user and other incidental persons.

The supposed Viewsat court order directly contradicts this and is promoted by ftaview, a site with heavy connection with the scammer LK and her cronies. This second order is not documented much by most other sites.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4288
Nalin
Another try for push Soniview in front.

He dont mentionned Pansat

Another proof of ignorance.

Gold Member

Snow

Post Number: 1252
wtf are you guys talking about...

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
Recently Viewtech aka Viewsat was ordered by the court to provide all private info to Dishnet, of EVERY person who sends their FTA receivers back to Viewtech , for repair work.

Nalin and Plymouth both denied this court action even existed regarding Viewtech and shrugged it off as a rumor, even after copies and links to the court order were posted here by myself and others...

Click here to download the court document order.. http://rapidshare.com/files/150004747/Viewtech_settlement.pdf.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12047
A nice concerted effort by a big manufacturer to discredit another.
No links to court documents were posted.
Whether or not it is true, the fact is that everything originated at ftaview.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
Nydas..you're a complete waste here..links are and were provided, but you can't fu*cking read..and ftaview or any website was not the originator...the US District court was!

BTW...no company is bashing another retard, its the US Court orders!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12048
History indicates that YOU were a complete waste and got sent out by the majority and keep on coming back.
You are just a newbie joining a couple of month ago and trying to make a come back into the FTA world having been kicked out from several sites.
Your advice is NOT needed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us