Puff bin won't load past 12%

Silver Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 133
my son tried to load fwank7 jwh puff bin 288 and failed to push the start button fast enough.....he decided to do it over and cut the unit off....then when he tried to load the bin again....it will get to either 5% at the most 12% and stop.....lights on the unit will stop rotating or rotate very....very slowly.....

when you click your mouse pointer anywhere on bt loader it will give you the "stopped responding" message.....

when i unhook my serial cable and hook the cables back up to the unit and turn it on.....it's carrying on with the 290 bin....and playing the preview channels and channel 100.....it just won't let me load any bins....i've tried others besides 288.....

i've reset to factory settings....and checked the com ports.....any ideas anyone.....i searched through the archives before i posted.....but man that's a rain forest.....i gave up after about ten pages.....

Silver Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 134
ok....i got to the bottom of it.....he had previously tried to use the laptop to load programs on his treo.....he didn't have a sync cable so he reset the bios and enabled infrared....which he set up on com1....the same com as the serial port....then he loaded a sync program which claimed com1 for it's very own....

i turned off infrared and uninstalled the sync program.....and the bin loaded like a charm....thanx anyway guys....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us