Wow..you guys are awsome!!

Post Number: 1
Hi, i am pretty new to this whole thing..not a techy guy..I currently have dishnetwork subscription and the contract dont expire for another 7 months..I am so exited that i cant wait to get one of these FTA receivers. Smart guys please help..
1) Is it ok to hook up an FTA while i still have the contract with dishnetwork?i mean by using dish's DP LNBF? I tried to cancel the contract but they wanted to pay 250$
2) I have read about N3 today..do you guys recommend i wait till that gets resolved or is it ok to to ahead and purchase the HD receivers now?
3) please recommend the best HD and non HD receivers?
Thanks a bunch! You guys are really great

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4186
florida
Me and Nalin are the 2 of best helpers here and this guy is jalous

Dont pay for a HD for now

You can buy a Captiveworks 700S, a Viewsat Ultra the best with motor for FTA or a Soniview but support is Ole Ole.
Warning it is illegal to hack satellite.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 616
yeah umm ive seen nalin the most he/she helps everyone the most soo if i were u i wud like to Nalin an Plymouth helps ppl too!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11934
You are set with D for the next 7 months and that is goig to be the toughest time for the FTA receivers since summer 2006.
Stay put till all the problems associated with Nagra 3 are sokved.

Bronze Member

Richmond hill, Ny AMERICA

Post Number: 35
can you guys help me with pansat2700a its comming up unknown file

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1957
well if you ask me Nalin may know about PANSATS AND old out dated receiver (FLU) or cloned ones.

Plymouth knows more about Veiwsats.

Both do try to help with other receivers but most times are incorrect.

Both Nalin and Plymouth are fairly new to this hobby. Nalin 2 years and Plymouth 1 year.

I myself have been doing this FTA and C band and DTV for over 15 years. You decide who is more experienced.

For Plymouth to state " Me and Nalin are the 2 of best helpers here and this guy is jalous" is BS.

Between the two of them they drove most of all the gold and platinum members away from this sight with there head games and whinning. They only have high post counts because they both want to be #1.

Nalin will post anything even if it is to start a fight with certain members. Also Nalin posts bin files etc... using a free server. Anyone can do that. That doesn't make him a pro.

BTW ask either of them what receiver they have. That will tell you what they're experienced with. My bet is Nalin only owns Flu/pansat clone. Plymouth owns a Vewsat Ultra.

Some of us here have 2 or more different receivers . I myself own a sonicveiw360, Flu/pansat clone,2 captiveworks 600p and a veiwsat extreme. I also have a c- band ( not up and running anymore) and still own my old DTV receiver also not up and running anymore.

A good helper should only help out with what they can experiment with ( the receivers they own) Its not good practice to help with a receiver you know nothing about.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
I have paid cable and FTA (Pansat) hooked up. Just click on my remote to change from FTA to cable.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1958
imran shah make sure you are using the right loader. What loader are you trying to use?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1959
oh Btw I also own a Bell ExpressVU receiver but I don't mess with that one. I pay for that one(the cheapest package) in case FTA so goes down. That way I have a back up and I can still watch TV.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4187
Doreen
I have a Captiveworks 600S Premium, a Viewsat Ultra and a Captain 8000 HD
If noboby answer, i try to help with my experiment and all info i get from many helper here.

"""For Plymouth to state " Me and Nalin are the 2 of best helpers here and this guy is jalous" is BS."""

Agree with me """florida....Don't listen to Plymouth and Nalin.....They both work for Dishnetwork!!! """ is BS too

With the time Doreen, you must know, if a idiot attack me, i am able to give a good reply.
I have never start a bashing on any members if he dont attack me.

Sometime your propos are a little bit heavy.
Dont look just one side, or you dont read all posts.
All guys who are bash here, are good guys, and much nobody come here and are redundant with their attacks.
Doreen, please open your eyes.
Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11935
Doreen: According to you it took two of us to drive a out some poster.

YOU DROVE OUT YOUR BELOVED LK

SINGLEHANDED!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4188
Florida
Ecoustic is fthe aster and the best site for all question from newbies and oldies, the only problem is the propos come from Esvaldo Chevez and many basher who attack all good helper here.
But fortunately the majority can appreciated what we do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4189
Greg please
You know Nalin is one of best helper on Pansat.

Nalin is much better than White South Park Kid. LOL

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1960
My eyes are open. I have been in this forum long b4 what my registered date says. This is my second nick here. I have seen a lot of BS and trouble makers here too.

I am not trying to bash you Plymouth But that statement wasn't fare to myself and others here. In the past I helped out way more than what I do now. I stopped because I wasn't getting any respect from many here. I fought back too and haven't gotten myself baned or had my IP address blocked. Lord knows at times I should have been blocked and baned.

I call it as I see it . I may be wrong and will apologize if proven so.

So sorry for saying you only have a Veiwsat Ultra.

News flash Nalin YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. BTW I still chat to LK on my MSN messenger. Besides "LK" is still here you just don't know who he is now. You think you do BUT YOU'RE WRONG!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11940
Oh, I do understand, it was a lover's quarrel, but there you are - chatting with her on the internet.

HOW SWEET!!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1961
"White South Park Kid. LOL"

How is it you can call members names with the per-tents of being (the peace maker)and say you don't bash others?
This just doesn't include Plymouth but King Tapeman and Nalin. You 3 bash as much as you say myself and others do.

You 3 try to act the part of (holier than thou) but you really are just like the rest of us.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11943
THREE CHEERS FOR

DEMOCRACY.

EVERYBODY IS EQUAL!!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1962
At least Nalin I don't bring up LK and my past and try to use it to "fight back" with other members. You are obsessed with LK and bring HIM up all the time . Why don't you get over him and move on LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11944
I have told everybody time and again, I don't hate LK.
She needs psychiatric treatment and that all there is to it. So if you are in touch with her, as you claim to be, take her to an institution for proper treatment..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4191
Doreen
I tried to make peace with White but he is one of redundant basher. He can never admit when he do a error.

I can realized you read only post that you want and nothing can change it.

I'm right?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1963
I read threads that interest me. I don't read or post in threads that I can't help in or care about.

You can "comment" on white hawks posts all you want too. He doesn't need me to protect him. He is after all a big boy (not 13) like King Tapeman trys to proclaim. You and Nalin seem to fallow his statments regarding White Hawk in regards to his age and knowledge of FTA (without proof I might add) and that bothers me.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1964
It's all about respect of other members.

Btw Nalin... YOU DROVE LK OUT WHEN YOU KEPT POSTING HIS NAME AND REAL ADDRESS. I missed all that I was out of town and didn't know about it till LK messaged me on my Msn and told me about it. Had I of been reading the forum and keeping up with threads I would have said something to you. But like I said I missed all that and since then "LK" has not posted in here since. It had nothing to do with me at all why he left ecoustics.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4193
Good night Doreen

Gold Member

Post Number: 3878
poor florida..
didn't expect this
welcome to ecoustics..
truly "fredom of speech " website.. (in limits)..
florida every one has some opinion of whats good ,
if u listen to sada that's me buy nfusion ..
u won't regret it.. take my words..
but do search nfusion in google
or go to f2atv.com, read about it buy their hd rec, they are best in the business..their hd rec called Nevenio hd..

Bronze Member

Kingston, Ontario

Post Number: 63
Doreen, how much is the cheapest package for Bell?
Sounds like a good idea...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2070
A guy named florida came and droped a question, im sure he knows what all this is about. and never came back or respond to any of the comments. he is not newbie as he claimed and u can suspect that from the way he had his thread. including his thread title.
use your brain guys. dont try to help unless it is necessary to do so .
it's so easy to have poeple traped in here.
take care/.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4195
I am sure you are right Cartier
As many come here and ask for the best receiver.

Platinum Member

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18341
Hello crazy ppl.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4198
Hello Paul

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18343
Yes I like to drop in on crazy moments like these.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18344
I'm currently sharpening knives in my basement at the moment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4199
Lol

Post Number: 2
Hey All..Yes i am a newbie but i just didnt drop a question and leave like cartier1 think..I was out with a girl and was not able to get back till now :-) sorry guys..
I say this again you guys are awsome..and YES i am confused with mixed opinions.I dont want to pick on anyone since i dont know the facts..And i respect all of you for your knowledge..
Based on all your suggestions i will get one which is affordable.
One last question..Is it safe to install an FTA while still having dish contract and equipment? or you guys recommend wait till i cancel my contract and get my own dish? Thanks a bunch!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4201
florida
Buy a cheap receiver for the moment and unhook power cord on Dn receiver and hook the LNB on FTA receiver.

Note Dn receiver keep in memory a signal lost, that why you need to un hook power cord.

Post Number: 3
Thanks a lot plymouth!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4202
Florida
You are Welcome

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
florida...hook up the FTA, and keep the DN sub too...just connect them both to an A/B switch..then watch em both! (make A = FTA and DN sub = B)...

No need to unhook power cord like plymouth said, in fact U should leave the DN receiver ON and powered for additional power to the LNB's, contrary to what idiot Plymouth said..Plymouth is a newbie to this hobby and doesn't know any better.

Those LNB's are most likely Dual, and have a 2nd available output to run cables seperately for FTA use..and its probably a DPP dish and setup since its new, so do the same, leave DN receiver on and use an A/B switch...many people do this..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4208
Hahaha work for Dishnet

Listen him if you want, but i can confirmed, Bev an Dn receiver record signal lost, the reason for it is; if you ask a credit, they can verified by receiver phone jack.
Dont forget if you power off on front button or remote the receiver is in stanby mode, that is why you must unhook power cord before unhook LNB cable or use a A-B switch.

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2960
this guy florida asked a very simple question,and look at the mess you guys made here
absolutely no need for this,can we not try to keep some threads from bashing each other?

Silver Member

Post Number: 385
florida. I gave you the truth but do whatever you want.

yes, of course you always disconnect the receiver (unplug it) WHILE connecting/disconnecting switches and LNB cables (you don't want to blow a LNB or switch with a sudden power surge)..but ONLY then..otherwise leave the DN receiver ON always.

African...I gave the guy direct answers, and simply corrected plymouth who posted bogus info again..I'd rather see a person not waste money and destroy his equipment than say NOTHING to all the BOGUS info posted here by the same people. I have seen plymouth and nalin kill too many receivers with their WRONGFUL posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4210
Proove it, that i kill one receiver old idiot
African this thread be closed when florida thanks me for help and this redundant idiot bash as usuel on each post he can.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11947
justforhaha's: Listen, idiot. Days of critising the best helpers to get points, are over. Everybody know you as an idiot and a C/P artist and even that as a poor C/P artist.
So quit and find another forum to boss over.

Bronze Member

HABANA, CUBA

Post Number: 71
lmao keep it coming i am almost falling out of my chair.this site is already in the shittter.florida ask for simple help and it ended up being trash.

Bronze Member

East LA

Post Number: 88
Hey Nalin............CRITISING???? Just another way to show your ignorance....Why don't you and your idiot girlfriend Plymouth take some night courses on how to speak properly?

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2961
florida !
sorry for all this mess
just get yourself an fta receiver and hook it up and enjoy hundreds of free channels

Post Number: 4
Sure I will do that..Sorry guys if i created any confusion..
Thanks again for each and everyone's help!!

Post Number: 5
HI..If i buy a HD receiver, does my current dish nwtwork's DLNB work to receive HD channels? or the LNB have to be changed?

Thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 4225
Yes but you need a HD receiver and 8spk board approx. 500$ for both.
If it work for only 1 or 2 months, it is very expensive.

Bronze Member

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 40
greg raf, there is no need to take a poll. If he or she votes for herself
she would have three votes. the proof is here at Archive.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11970
florida. Nobody should ivest inHD with 8SPK till problems with Nagra 3 is sorted out

Gold Member

Post Number: 2073
DOREEN SAID I myself have been doing this FTA and C band and DTV for over 15 years. You decide who is more experienced.
YOU COULD NOT FLASH PANSAT 2500. THAT YOU OWED FOR VERY LONG TIME AND YOU ARE TALKING EXPERIENCE. DOREEN STFUP SHEMALE

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1989
oh look yet an other moron that only reads half of what i post .... IF you read all my posts about that you would have read the one where my RS-232 (Null cable) was f^cked up and thats why I couldn't flash the Flu ... so dumass now whats your poor excuse for bashing me HUH?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11979
Cartier 1: Even now she does not know that she was supposed to be using a straight RS232 cable for converted FLU.

I remember her posts. She was one of the last ones to get the conversion done properly.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1992
LMAO well now Nalin or should I say "troll even so ... what are you going to do when N3 "ends all FTA " like your buddy king is saying? Where are you going to play then ...The admins surely wont want you to be their # 1 complaner anymore and pester them anymore with your whinning and crying like a girl.

OH BOO WHOOO NALIN HAS NO FRIENDS
Heres a quarter and call someone who cares. Don't say I never gave you anything.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11985
Doreen, go home. We have wrok to do with new ECM a few minutes ago.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1993
}Even now she does not know that she was supposed to be using a straight RS232 cable for converted FLU

INSTALLING PUFF BOOT AND BIN
These instructions are for Pansat2500/FLU whether converted to b75 boot or not
DO NOT USE ON GENUINE PANSAT 2700 OR REAL CLONE PANSAT 2700

Preparation
1. Connect receiver to compute rusing a straight RS232 cable
2. Turn on racier and let it come to rest at ON or the last channel number
3. Save your current channel list.
4. If your channel list is more than 6 months old, skip all the above.
5. KEEP RECEIVER ON.
BLA BLA BAL I think its a well known fact and doesnt need to be said all the time that it is a "STRAIGHT" RS232 cable ... why dont you read up on your DTV info Nalin and while your at it sharpen up your skills in regarding the rules of this forum

BTW if I was using the wrong cable how is it I can flash my FLU in the first place and I might add to this I have been flashing it way b4 you even knew about FTA or flu's so I say STFU LOSER

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1994
YOU HAVE WORK TO DO? ... now this is a got to see/read moment you don't work in real life thats why you can post all day long ... I don't need to work cuz I have a real man that supports me with a real good paying job.... OH YA ...be my guest and make a rude comment on that ... it just wouldn't be you or Cartier and king not to do so ... be my guest and bash me LOL... Its the only thing you guys know how to do !!!! and your still perty bad at that too.

Post Number: 6
same here..I think all you guys and gals who are helping out are very knowledgeable in some fashion.I am guessing you guys are just pulling one others legs. I hope NO one takes it seriously and jeopardize this great forum!!
Have fun!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2024
Well............ I know I am joking around but I doubt if Nalin and King are

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2030
OH lord Paul and Paul you guys are making laugh so hard I am crying here
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts