Missing channels...(Viewsat Extreme 2000 - 61.5)

Bronze Member
Username: Thinkies

Post Number: 30
Hi,

Most of my channels are giving "no signal". There are many desi channels not working as well. Can someone explain the problem? I heard that these channels are being moved or something?

Thanks. =]

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4021
Delete the 61.5W sat in channel scan and do a blind scan on it for get maximum channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Thinkies

Post Number: 31
Well...the problem is I have the channels...but they arent working all I see is "No signal". There are only a few that are working...

Ex. of channels that have No Signal (international channels):Star one, star plus, ARY Digital, etc...

Btw I have the latest BIN file installed.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11701
If the channel has moved it will come as "no signal" All the channels you mentioned are working fine and ARE on Echo 3 (61.5W) Just do a Blind scan as Plymouth has suggested.

Silver Member
Username: Dharm_ram

Post Number: 152
dudez: if you haven't changed any settings and everything was fine few days back, then chances are that your dish has moved from its original point. I would suggest you to just move your dish few mm or max 1-2 cms to see if you can get signal of those channels. to me it looks like the problem is only in catching the signals on those channels and particular on those TP freq.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4026
unknown_dudez
Do what i say, this problem is for everybody, dont touch the dish.
Many people recover channels with it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us