WD-62725 No analog video signal

Username: Bcrtexas

Amarillo, Texas USA

Post Number: 4
Any one seen this ? Digital tv channels 88-2,92-6 etc work great. Front media card slot works great. There is no video signal from component,composite,s-video,hdmi or standard tv tuner 2-125. There is sound on all inputs. The set will tell you if s-video, hdmi etc is selected/active. When changing hdmi dvd player to 480-720-1080 the set will display the change but no picture. all menus/displays from the set work correctly...Any suggestions....anyone ?}

Username: Bcrtexas

Amarillo, Texas USA

Post Number: 5
Well...The set is/was up and running. The trouble was a cracking ribbon cable. Now... I so dumb...The set was working properly.12 16v 1000uf caps. When I put the Chassis back together, I did not check all the wiring that runs on top of the fmt. When I puhed the chassis into the case, A wire pulled the Long legged 3w resistor against the sm cap in the fmt. I gave it the juice...Nada. Checked and it took out those 2 fmt resistors and 2 3w resistors and 3 sm resistors in the ps. No fuses went out though which was weird. So My journey continues.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us