Magic Cards Available

Username: Pawnmaster

Post Number: 1
I have 9 extra magic Cards For Sale, I ordered a whole bunch to get the Volumn Discounts and have these extras. They all have their serial #'s in the bag and come with their own programmers. I will ship only in Canada, and can ship COD ($6 COD Fee) Message me if you are interested.

Bronze Member
Username: Notvforme

Post Number: 19
what is a magic card ?

Post Number: 2
Magic Cards are the newest technology for testing Bell and Dish Network Sat systems.....Check out www.magiccard.tv/

Username: Raysonawav

Post Number: 6
I just bought a DSS Rev card. Will they still work?

Post Number: 6
DSS Rev Cards will work, but they are on the way out as they only emulate Rom3 cams, and they wont be around too much longer. It is unknown if the Rev makers are planning a flash or boot loader that will allow Rom10 or Rom102 emulation using the current Rev Card as the chips may not be able to handle it.

Anonymous

I have direct, but I want to test Dish.
Other than a Dish receiver and a magic card what would I need?

thanks

Post Number: 7
You will need to have the boxkeys retrieved from the reciever, about $50 to have it done for you, or buy a jtag and do it yourself for about $40. Then you need to install a lock, about $25, or have it done for you, about $50, then you need to find a rom10, rom3 or Magic Access card, about $80-$150, and then program it. Magic cards come with programmers for about $100, look at my earlier post, I have a few left to sell yet, or you need to buy and ISO programmer to do the Access Card, about $100, and then all the software and programs you need are available on the internet for free. Send me a message if you need a guide or have any more questions.

Post Number: 8
And sorry, for those of you sending messages, the cards are $95 Canadian including Express Shipping, and $6 if you want them shipped COD. And yes it includes the programmer as well as the instructions and other stuff. Canada Only!

RIPPED OFF
Unregistered guest
DOES ANY OF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS THING THAT GETS ALL CHANNELS ON THE P4 AND P5 CARDS FOR 6 MONTH. IT SLIDES OVER THE CARD??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
There is no such a "thing"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I have 6 mor Magic Cards Left with Programmers. Shipping in Canada only, Paypal or COD for $6 extra, $95 including software, express shipping and programmer and card

Unregistered guest
Hey Bill,

I would like two of your magic cards. Can you ship to US please...... email me at justmehere72@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Sorry all sold till next week some time, I cant ship to the US, too many problems with Customs and stuff. the only way is to pre-pay, then you have to take full responsibilty at the border if they get seized, which is not fair to you.

Anonymous

Bill, FYI if you ship the parts as "damaged electronic parts" they will not seize them. The technology is illegal if they work but as parts there is nothing inherently illegal about them.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 31
Yas I have tried that, twice, and both times items were confiscated. The first time was a learning expirience, as it was sent COD, I was out the $95 Canadian (about $25 US!!LOL), The second time it was prepaid and sent in two different packages, unfortunatly the recipeient got only a letter from US Postal Service saying there was an item being held for them and it would not be released until further notic. That was 3 months ago and still no Further Notice!! There is a huge Market in Europe for these things too, and I know there is no problem sending them overseas as I have sent 8 there myself. And by the way I did change my user name so it matches the user info at www.datastreamz.net for those of that have already recieved your Magic Cards and need Support and/or instruction. Further more, COD orders will require shipping to be paid in advance, too many people are ordering and then not picking up, which shortens inventory and costs me money when I pay to have it sent, and then sent back! 20 more cards available Tuesday, same pricing as above. PM me if you need one (or more)

Anonymous

Check your email, order for 2

No TV Sucks!!
Unregistered guest
What is the Paypal #? I need one ASAP

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 33
PM me for ordering Info, 16 Remaining

Why dont it work?
Unregistered guest
I recieved mine on Monday but I cant get it to work......HELP!!!!!! I nerd to get some helpr or a new card

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 34
Why don't it work, PM or email me, you have the email address. If you cant get it going I will replace it, or Program it for you and then send it to you, they are all tested and working fine. Waiting to hear from you!

Satisfied Customer
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the response Magicusertoo, I was really gettin frestrated and your guid and instructions helpen, any body else with Magic Card Problems, talk to magicusertoo, he knows this Sh!t!! I bought 3 form him and had problems with one, but now it s runnin fine!

Anonymous

I purchased a Magic Card...it came unprogrammed and with no instructions.(from another source) Can you help me?

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 42
Download and read through this guide, or goto www.datastreamz.net they have a full fourm on Magic Cards as well as all other types of Sat testing systems and setups!

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 43
Sorry too big to upload, if you go and join datastreamz you will find itin the Magic Card files in the fourm section, look for June10, pawnmasters updated Magic Card guide, It will walk you through everything.

Anonymous

I am interested in buying a Magic Card with the programmer. Could you tell me what's the waiting period? how do you accept the payments? perhaps I can drop by your place to collect to avoid the transit delays. If every thing goes well, couple of my friends would also be interested. Tks

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 83
Shipping is 1-2 days, Paypal or moneyorders

Anonymous

tks for your prompt reply. could you send me the money order details, who should it be payable to and also what other details you would need from me.if u r in toronto i can come over to pick it up. let me know

Anonymous

hi there, do u still have any cards left??

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 87
Awaiting the next shipment, should be here sometime this week.....

fundytide
Unregistered guest
Have Magic access card (black) and programmer attached to LPT port. What software should I use, have triec Magic Card but can't get to work.

Bronze Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 49
Magicusertoo: I erroneously flamed you over at Programming P4 Cards, and I immediately posted an apology. Want to do the same thing here.

For some stupid reason that I don't understand --
maybe because of all the scams & BS goin' round --I confused the Magic card with that European voodoo card and jumped all over you. What an a$$ I am.

Everyone: Magicusertoo is legit and far more knowledgeable than I am.

Regretfully, Ken

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 88
I appreciate your sentiment Ken, we are all int he same boat, everybody is doubtful of what they may recieve if they ordered somthing, If I had one dollar for every empty box I paid COD Charges for I wouldnt have to worry, The problem we all have is the same, we are trying to get the software and the hard ware, and most importantly the knowledge to appropiate somthing we may or may not be entitled too, and yes people will rip you off, people will scam you. I have been very fortunate here, nobody here has ripped me off (or tried too) mostly because you can read a bullsh!ter form a mile away, but I have sold over 125 Magic Cards to users from this fourmn alone. Nobody has complained yet, and as a matter of fact I cant even keep them in my hands. The difference, I take the time to test out each piece before it gets shipped. So essientally you are getting a used product, but it is confirmed working. And not once have I had to exchange or have anyone return anything, just A simple philosophy I learned long ago. On that note, for those of you that were awaiting shipment, I did recieve another lot of 50 today that will be tested over the next 2-3 days and shipped out in sequence tyour orders were recieved. Anybody else needing Magic Cards, PM me, I have 3 more packages to pick up this week, should bring stock up to regular levels and put a stop to any ordering delays.

Anonymous

Magicusertoo: Will you be testing the programmer too. I hear, that is where maximum problems are

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
hey there magic glad to see u posting again, listen how much r ur magic cards going for i may need to get one from u. let me know what the total cost including shipping will be and how to pay. and again welcome back!!!!

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 93
Yes all products are tested and verified working before shipping. $95 each including programmers and regular shipping, express post, $11 extra. Paypal or Money Orders.

Username: Spyder98

Magicusertoo,
just wondering if you ship to the US as I am in need of at least two cards thanks,
Spyder98

Username: Papaearle

Magicusertoo could you tell me what kinda programmer you ship with magiccard lpt port power
or external?

Username: Papaearle

Magicusertoo could you tell me what kinda programmer you ship with magiccard lpt port power
or external?

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 95
They are the Standard LPT port programmers, I have never had any problems with the programmers, except when used with laptop computers, then you need an external power supply. And yes Luan Carlos, US shipping is OK now.

Anonymous

i am sure somebody has but i have to ask for piece of mind, so please forgive if this a repeat, so here go's
has anybody tried www.3moffshore.com
Is it real or is it memorex????

Username: Krazytnmale

Post Number: 3
can anyone tell me what the diference is between the dishnet blue card and the yellow card. i just got my hands on one of these yellow cards can it be programmed?

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 104
The yellow cards are the newer Rom 101, 102 and 103 and there is no programming for them. With any reciever however as long as you know the boxkeys you can run the Magic Cards in Camless mode (without a card) As long as you have a valid Cam ID (for a subscribed system) or use a program like scammer2 to generate one for you.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 105
The yellow cards are the newer Rom 101, 102 and 103 and there is no programming for them. With any reciever however as long as you know the boxkeys you can run the Magic Cards in Camless mode (without a card) As long as you have a valid Cam ID (for a subscribed system) or use a program like scammer2 to generate one for you.

Anonymous

hello, am new at this am i have a question, so here it goes. I gotten a dvr 501 with a rom101 can i use the magic card with in married- sub with vaild subscription?

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 111
No there is no married sub for the 101, 102 and 103 cards, You can however sub everything then cancel it and with the magic card in as a blocker, your programming will remain

Anonymous

hi magicusertoo, did u get the supply of magic cards lately. i have an outstanding order for 2 pcs and i paid money too. its almost a month since the order was placed. am worried. i hv bn sending emails to you but no response. pls reply

Anonymous

I have magic card and a programmer. I have subscription with dish network. I got the card from someone. When I put it in my receiver with my dish network card on the top to be used a married mode . I get error message saying wrong version incompatible with my receiver. So can anyone help me out on how to make it work. I received the programmer but how do i attach it to my computer, both the programmer and my computer have same output so how do i connect it. let me know how to make my magic card work in married mode and how to use my programmer.

Anonymous

i do not know what program to use to program the magic cards, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

redd
Unregistered guest
Magic, I do not have a dish, receiver, or magic card. Nothing essentially. Do you have some sort of complete package that you could get working and ship to U.S? What would be the price? Thanks

Username: Newdishguy

Need to know how to clear the password on a dishnet 301 receiver. Already tried the one where you key to "main Menu" the system setup then diagnostics and right arrow left arrow and the unplug system. Any ideas ????
Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Do you know of any new software for the magic card????

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
anonymous just go to magiccard.vu it will explain everything about it.

Cipher
Unregistered guest
What are the cons of using magic card? Im runnin plastic right now and it seems fine. Why Should i switch? Whats the difference between atmega and magic card too? Do u stick the card in with the magic card? Whats the best way to use magic card...programmin wise?

Anonymous

Why is everyone running for Magic Cards? Plastic has been up forever and is far less fussy to deal with.

www.blockerbrothers3M.tv

Both of those sites have been up forever and for the most part even good old freeware is doing not so bad on plastic.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us