118.8, 119 problem

Bronze Member
Username: Det

Post Number: 68
i have anik f3 and echo 7 and some of the channels that are supposed to be in echo 7 are going to anik f3 and i cant watch none of the international channels such as tn bangla or zee cinema unless i change my lnb type from dish pro to standard. i cant keep on doin that. i got a pansat 2700a.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
come on can anybody help?

i need an idea how to transfer them back
to echo 7. plz respond asp.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3289
What do yo mean "channels from Anik-3 to echo-7?"
Be specific

What I'm guessing here yo got a satellite conflict due to ECM targets PanCrap or PanSuck whatever yo wanna call it

I would consider placing 118(Anik-3) on port-1 of yor DISEqC switch if yo are using one
Cuz from reading other complaints about PanSuck I get the impression it'd due to ECMs or Key-rolling

CONSIDER CHECKING ANTENNA SETTINGS
I have a feeling yo can't do much about that

Bronze Member
Username: Vanticano

Post Number: 16
"What I'm guessing here yo got a satellite conflict due to ECM targets PanCrap or PanSuck whatever yo wanna call it".....?what? duh!

just so funny.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
like international channels are supposed to come from anik f3 and american channels such espn and fsn are supposed to come from echo 7,but they got switched somehow to anik f3 and i cant watch it because i have to change the lnb type and if i change the lnb type international channels say that they have no signal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us