Silver Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 233
Please advise. Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11419
286 is supposed to be working for both - Is there a problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Bluegillbill

Post Number: 70
286 has freezing problems

Bronze Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 44
so is bev still not workimg right

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 234
BEV is not working with 286.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11431
I do not have BEV but I have not read any reports of BEV not working on 286 BIN.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11432
Tamara:
Look at this thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/510220.html

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 235
Thanks Nalin I'll try that. You are always so helpful.

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member aint nuthin...

Post Number: 896
actually....283 went down for me today on Bev , loaded the 286 jvvh sw1 and got an initial channel but when you change channels it stays scrambled...so I just plugged in the Bev numbers manually and turned auturoll off and have tv...sometimes it takes a couple minutes to click in and virtually no epg but it works...somethine interesting there are several pids for bell 0905 , 0906 and 0907 that have not had keys changed for months...are these active and why are we not watching these when they are not changing the keys every 4 days

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 236
Nalin the trick worked for me with 286. Thanks.
Psychmeter does changing keys manually do not show scambled on changing channels?

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 164
Those other Bev PID keys 0905 (adult- Playb*oy), 0906 (HD), are used for adult and HD channels. The PID keys 0907 is a secondary main key. ALL the channels can be placed on secondary PID 0907, or main PID 0901. When the main 0901 keys go down then the other keys don't come into play. Just like a house, when the main breaker (0901) goes down, doesn't matter if the other breakers (0905, 06,) are on or off.

This also applies to DN and keys 0101 (main) and secondary DN keys 0106.

When DN and Bev use secondary keys 0106 and 0907 keys, we usually call that an ECM, but still need to keep the main keys (breaker) Bev 0901 or DN 0101 current, so when the secondary keys are resolved, we'll have a working active data stream again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 897
great post haha..

...Tamara I always remember some lag time when using the conversion boxes even when plugging the numbers in manually..slow processor of the boxes that use conversion bins do not help

Silver Member

Post Number: 898
one other thing with manually setting keys, especially with bev, they will change from all or just one key almost daily to p u off so its a chore...they just changed again today,,,so far the 286 puff sw 1 jvvh is autorolling...

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 237
Thanks Psychmonster

Bronze Member
Username: Moondog

Post Number: 12
Hi All
My pansat 2500 converted to PUFF. is not working.I dowloaded (fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_286_(Sw-21).bin) to it but now it doesnt wanna go past PUFF. PUFF.It keeps rolling PUFF.PUFF.
Do I have the right bin?
Thanks

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 238
Try reloading it.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 178
"When DN and Bev use secondary keys 0106 and 0907 keys, we usually call that an ECM, but still need to keep the main keys (breaker) Bev 0901 or DN 0101 current, so when the secondary keys are resolved, we'll have a working active data stream again.", I posted above.

psychomonster..Actually we had a Bev 0907 key change yesterday and Bev stayed up, so apparantly the coders have sucessfully learned to create and release new fixes that autoroll these secondary 0106 and 0907 keys now, which is good news. I wanted to clarify this, as I noticed it yesterday with the 0907 change.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us