Sonicview SV-4000 DISCONTINUED

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 144
Sonicview SV-4000 DISCONTINUED

Quote from http://www.sonicviewusa.com

The Sonicview 360 Premier PVR has replaced the SV4000. The premier PVR is much better. It comes with 2 usb ports, PVR function and many other great features and with a low price.

The Sonicview 360 PVR series receivers have blown away the competition. We strive to offer high quality products at affordable prices. Don't settle for just OK. Try a Sonicview PVR today to know what you've been missing.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3472
Bad support for Sonicview

refering:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/509951.html

Captiveworks and Viewsat win on Soniview

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1596
is this your new big job seling sv boxes lol just because you got a freebe from some pore site now you come here to push it on new members that dont no this can all end at any time niagra 3 has not come in efect yet then will see who got the best boxes and coders i would not spend more then about 100 dollers right now

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3736
justforhah.. how much commision are u getting by selling sonicview..

don't buy the sonic view.. they discontinued to selling the sonicview 40000. may be in few months they will end the support too...beware..

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
I sell nothing, you 2 stupid wannabee azzwipes.

I post news and info so others will benefit. My post is NEWS, yours are childish garbage and useless bashing.

Sonicview discontinuing a model is NEWS!. You guys are retarded children!

and bruce, you're the biggest CW spammer on the net, so don't even go there with me about spam, loser!. You and plymouth should spend more time together going back to school and learn your ABC's and the English language and its use.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3737
bottome line sonicview doesn't have iks system..... no good at all..

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
Bullsh*it haji, IKS is not the only game in town. Many don't want it or endorse it because its risky using the net and your IP. remember, everything on the net is traceable. A standalone receiver such as a Sonicview, Viewsat, Conaxsat etc poses no risk at all to the user, like IKS and the internet IP does.

There you go again haji, posting ignorance again in your wannabee attempt to appear knowledgeable and bash me.

All people don't like Fords, just like all don't like Chevys, so smarten up and STFU azzwipes.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11417
justforhaha's......LK...

JUST SHUT UP

Gold Member

Post Number: 3739
justforhah..my kbox have both iks and standalone option. so shut up...

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
Your Kbox will be useless very shortly, its just a POS cooolsat 6100 clone with soon NO coders.

This thread is about sonicview replacing their 4000 model with their new 360 premier model.

Nobody cares about your POS Kbox.

You should learn how to use a forums and NOT HIJACK threads.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3741
sonicview just stopped selling their 4000 brand... may be they wanna get more money from customers and later on they might discontinue support for their 4000 model.........so STFU

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
"Maybe" and "might" are 2 words that describe you perfectly. Your a typical wannabee reaching for some way to bash and discredit honest truthful people.

Here's a little secret about business, they improve their products and make new and better ones, just like the medical fields and automobile or computer businesses.

The more you post, the more stupid you get.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11420
justforhaha's......LK...

The more YOU post the more stupid YOU get.
Can't it get through your thick head that nobody wants you here?

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1076
Keep posting good info Justforhahas. Do you recommend any good sites?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1599
must of been some truth to what i said and by the way i have not told any to by cw in mounths on like you your the spamer and i dont see ftapro in your list OH yah you got the boot lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1600
yah ftapro he is not there lol

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 214
Sonicview has had solid support for a while and proven itself, good enough for me. I've had Pansat for a while and they also have proved themselves, albeit slow updates. I moved to SV because I like their guide. Don't forget in 06 Viewsat proved they were on top with their fix for the black out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us