KBOX>>> have new home site..

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3733
i sent an email to kbox team .. here is the reply,)

Thanks for your inquiry.

Relying on one site for all your information is like watching only CNN
for all your news. This does not exactly give you the most accurate
picture of the world.

For more information about the KBOX receiver, please see
www.DSSrookie.com or www.dssrookie.com

Great News!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FALCON, and the entire staff here at DSSRookie are very pleased to announce.

The coders involved with the K-Box, have decided to make DSSRookie their "OFFICIAL SUPPORT SITE". This means the K-Box files will be released HERE first and ALL our members can rest assured that the K-Box files released here are coming DIRECT from the coders. Our members will have FIRST access to these bins as SOON as they are released.

We hope ALL our members will make the coders feel welcome, at their NEW HOME, as they join our GREAT family. From this point forward members can have confidence in postings made by those with the title CODER, (such as those who compile the converted bins), as they have also been given the title of CODER, and their user name appears as PURPLE.
Hero STATEMENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends (and enemies) in the FTA community,

HERO STATEMENT - For release on all forums dedicated to the "Freedom of Information"

We would like to let you all know that we're still alive and well.

KBOX Support Group is right here and we will continue to be here for you.

We really appreciate all your support and understanding.

No matter what is done and said, we are focused on making the best product we can and supporting the product 100%.

Sometimes competition may not be friendly, but for us we only care about our users and forum supporters.

We always welcome any comments, opinions, and feedback -- both positive and negative.

Remember, information (especially the truth) will set you free.

HERO

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 137
Hero has quit with Kbox. Its a useless receiver now with no future. Even f2atv.com deleted them from their forums. Kbox was the biggest hoax of the year.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3465
LK keep your soniview first out bin where other stay up idiot

Good post Sada keep on your good work

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
sada recommended a Kbox to everyone and now its dead in the water, like a sinking ship.

yeah plymouth, praise sada for killing FTA and wasting people's money on the Kbox. You 2 are a joke.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3468
When Sada do an error, he post fot correct it , but you old born man never you do it.

Lk you are perfect, but only you think it

Gold Member

Post Number: 3735
justforhahah.. u are just an idiot.. thats all i can say..
u were blaming me yesterday that i don't know anything about sat buisness..
well i am a tester and i test new products.. not like you getting paid by sonicview to promote ur sonicview..
hero didn't quit.. just change the site..

Bronze Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Platinum Mem...

Post Number: 84
The Kbox is the same as the KoolSat 6100

Koolsat seems to bring forth excellent hardware (FTA set top box).

Their selfish internal afair for screwing the user and not caring about the future brought about the split with the programmers. The programmers in my opinion were no better in the way they have tried to hide the Kbox facts.

From Hero group they were even being screwed by others in the kbox deal.

When it comes to $$$$$ no one is safe. especially the end user. I have never trusted a dealer in this business/hobby.

The Kbox / CS6100 has so much potential we may never see it to fruition.

What we need as a hobby is some pissed off coder to release the machine code/dump for the various processors used in these FTA boxes so that people in it for the hobby can start to program their own updates. That would also remove some pressure of DN & Bev from proceeding in a witch hunt against set top box manufactures.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Hero quit KBOX .....

C/P from another site.....interesting..looks like another one bailing out.

Quote:
Hey here to bring some bad news for kbox users, Hero announced last night that he quit the KBOX team. Here is a C&P of his official statement. This is not a rumor as he posted this on their home site.

I have had enough! I have tendered my resignation from kbox today. I am sick and tired of all the lies they have told to me and everyone else. They did order well over 8,000 cooolsat 6100's and converted them to kbox. They did not pay for them and left Cooolsat holding the bill. A guy named Rec* hired one of the hubtech coders and no one was suppose to know. They killed all support for every cooolsat product.
Everything bad you have read or heard is true and the owners used Gary as a puppet and did not care how bad he looked. I told the owners as a coder I would not be involved in these kind of tactics against others so I basically told them to kiss my azz.
Josh**,Cod*,Rec* I hope when the Korean government gets done with your embezzlement and other charges that you get what you deserve.
Kingfta is fully well aware of the kbox stickers and did not care. When you're buying a box to sell for $70.00 a unit wholesale it's all about profit. All of them had people come to this forum and lie for them about what had happened and what was going on for the almighty dollar. If you think they won't screw you over with support just like Rec* did with all your other cooolsats you are mistaken.

Cod*-Joshu*- Rec* all worked for cooolsat and jinghightec they are even responsible for all of the cooolsat 4/5/6 clones that where imported and was selling them as originals that is why they could not be clone killed. They also informed the cooolsat owner that he should drop support because it was the best thing to do. Anyone in this business knows the owner is not the brightest person and he fell right into their trap and so was the end of cooolsat. Cooolsat also lost the first Norwest coders because of the games and tactics that these people pulled.
Rec* signed contracts for support and manufacturing in his name and not the companies so this is where all the problems came from with their support. This is yet another reason why they are in trouble with Korean Gov.
I could go one for weeks with information but I won't. I will close in saying to this site and its owner that I am sorry for all the things they are doing and the trouble they have caused you and your members.
-Hero

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 447
Is this guy really LK reincarnated? If so, all I can say is, wow, the legend is back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3743
jogum.. can't u just see he is copyingand pasting.. who can it be .. only "LK'" who don't have anything else to say. he just c&P other peoples post and post them here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
sada , are you that stupid? Do you want me to write the resignation letter for HERO next time?..LMAO

All I can do is copy what HERO wrote, you stupid azzwipe.

and quit calling me LK, I'm justforhaha's.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11421
justforhaha's...LK...

YOU ARE LK, THILL1951 BOSOX AND MANY OTHER NICKS.

Nobody wants you here.

go and take a dip in Largo Key

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1075
LK is a winner
Nalin Nyda is a LOSER

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 448
Well.....I see that he registered in July-08 and it's now August 08 and already he has 154 posts. Sounds like LK anyhow....trying to reach 20000 posts again in record time.....but it's all good.

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 417
what happened to lk I havent been around here for a while

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
LK quit here last year at end. he moved on to other sites and hobbies.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11425
LK never quits.

justforhaha's is LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Nalin has the clapp from her camel.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1080
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11427
justforhaha's....LK...'s obsession with camels

Username: Xtremehacker1

Post Number: 1
I love to read all your kbox bashings.

Have you ever thought logically, Everyone in the game knows that F2ATV has had it out for kbox ever since they came out with IKS and gave the nfusion a challenge.

Kbox is around and Hero did not quit. Hero's account was taken over by BlindScam and he posted as him. It's quite easy to tell also just look at the way the I quit letter was spelt and the grammer used. It is not in Hero's style.

Please get your facts straight before you try to spread bullcrap about kbox.

BTW if you need to know who I am I am the Owner of ClubFTA.com , Kbox and Hero are going nowhere but up.

P.S - Weird how a release comes out just when Hero quits. I've never heard of that happening before.
LOL. Some people and sites are so dumb. Long Live Kbox

Gold Member

Post Number: 3757
XtremeHacker

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 07:08 pm:

I love to read all your kbox bashings.

and who are u referring to

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 129
Extremehacker, making such a statement, I'm sure you have proof that Hero didn't make the statement.

Please post the proof.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3758
club fta is not even official website for kbox.. its dssrookie

Post Number: 2
No s**t sherlock. wow.. That must have taken you about 3 seconds.

How do I know that he didn't make the post.. Quite easy. Talk to him for about 3 hours that night.

Nice try.. better luck next year

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 133
Easy to say

Gold Member

Post Number: 3760
deleted

Post Number: 3
sada.. what the heck have you been drinking.. Did you even read the post or what I'm talking about. Not once did your name come up on my conversation.

Damn son, somethings wrong with you

I posted about people who are saying Hero quit, when infact he did not and never posted that he did. BOTTOM LINE

Gold Member

Post Number: 3761
sorry i missunderstood..
sorry again..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3762
xtreme hacker this is the site where people can say what ever they want
so tell me this.
why did hero quit on f2atv?
why did he sai i quit?
why we haven't heard anything from him?

as you know that at f2atv, when hero used to send us new bins, he was using his own nick..
posted by hero..etc
i know k2extreme is now new coder/ or same coder . should have post atleast one post .. all the post that we are saying on "official websites" are edited by moderaotrs...
this confused people..
do u think B.S personally edited hero^s post that i quit, ..and i know that f2atv was also putting effort to don`t tell customer what was happening , instead of they motivate people to bash against kbox.. digital was example..
on the other hand gary was hired, so that he can say everything good about kbox, not sure how many members were involved..
so after that i send an email to kbox team and the respose what i have posted..

as a member of ecoustics , i am really glad that u come here.. and u can tell us story to both sides..without any modérator deleting editing posts..
and sorry again for my misunderstanding in above posts...

Post Number: 4
Well the reason he does not post on F2A is because he no longer has the ability.

B.S shut down Hero's access to his account and took it over, why do you think that there is not one positive post about kbox on that website, everything good by anyone becomes deleted and they get a vacation.

Hero posted on my website and also on his new home site rookie. He's never gone nor is the support that the kbox has been having.

Gary is just an advocate for Kbox. He helps people out and will stand up for what he belives, and I agree with him. Kbox is a great service and box and Hero never left.

F2ATV should be renamed to NfusuionATV, and they need to post a clause that one bad word about anything will get you banned.

As you have learned yourself, you contacted kbox team and the response was that they are around and will never quit. So it should be left as that.

BTW... If only people knew what Hero was or is, this stupid topic would have never came up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3764
u are right on certain things..
garry was, is good helper , but when some one say he has freezing problem ,and he says , no everything is ine even its not. then problem starts..
why don`t u ask hero to use same nick, pic what he used to use it on f2atv..
i believe this will stop 99% of rumors..
the other thing that upset me that hero should had interac with customers, for example he should had posted more, we only see few posts from him and they were only used when he used to send us new bin..
but i think now with new sites this shouldn`t be problem ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
sada, you're being played like a fine fiddle. Use common sense, If Kbox and Hero were fine, they wouldn't be moving to a new site, and Hero would be highly visible and making a dismissing statement about these statements and facts posted at all FTA sites. Also this dude here "Xtreme" should have more things to worry about than Hero, since his own sight (club nobody heard of) is so small, unheard of, in need of immediate attention, and not up to date, and looks like something on a $15 a month server.

Post Number: 5
haha's.. your one dummy if I've ever seen one.

ClubFTA.com about 10,000 members.. Hosted on a huge server in Hong Kong. The entire FTA industry knows who I am and what I do. So I suggest you begin to educate yourself before you brown nose F2ATV till you choke.

It's really funny how about 7 other receiver brands have left F2ATV or have stopped releasing files on that site.

Just because the site is bigger than mine, does not mean they are telling you the truth.

BTW.. $300/ month server hosted in hongkong is much better than all these crap servers hosted in the USA. Dumb people.. know nothing about the game and try to one up me..

GROW UP KID!

Post Number: 6
BTW.. find one site better than mine and upto date. You sound so uneducated and like a child when you talk like that.

There is one thing to try and down someone.. But PLEASE make scence of the situation and speak of experience not idiocy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
I can find many sites MUCH better than yours, some of which I admin at....yours is like a basement/garage site...go away, before you embarass yourself some more...obviously you have 1 point, and thats to spam your garage site and bash f2atv, while you make a fool of yourself.

FTA View
[link removed] (all receivers)
Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] ( Conaxsat and all receivers)
FTA Bins
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
FTA For All
[link removed] (Captain and Captiveworks)
Dss Rookie
[link removed] (Nfusion and others)

Cut and Paste these into your browser:
REMOVE the * in links below: These are the larger popular sites,and therefore Ecoustics has blocked their names and active links..

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: CLUBFTA.COM
Created on: 02-Mar-07
Expires on: 02-Mar-09
Last Updated on: 02-Jul-08

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration CLUBFTA.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration CLUBFTA.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Post Number: 7
Wow.. you have totally embarrased me by posting my Proxy domain hosting.

Go ahead continue to talk what you must as I cry in the corner because your harming me in so many ways.

DUH!. I continue to stand by my words your as dumb as your name.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2244
lmao.like a boxing fight.whos delahoya and who is mayweather.lets focus on something more positive which we all can agree on.

Upload

Post Number: 9
I'm more like Hollyfield and he's Tyson, biting at ear's to try and get ahead.

LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us