Koolsat 6000

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 258
Just a quick question. Is something wrong with the k**s*t 6000? And whats with not being able to mention it by name? I bought
one just recently and was downloading the manual when I saw that there is an exchange program going on. Is it defective somehow? Just asking. It seems to work fine. I reloaded it to factory software, just in case it had been tampered with,(it was used), and it seems to work fine. Any info would be appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
Why are so many things not allowed to be typed here? This is strange. I know I don't come here often, but I have been here for quite a while, and longer than my name shows, as I read long before I posted. Anyone who has history on the exchange program and its real reason, it would be helpful to know. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3727
who told u about exchange program?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3728
"one just recently and was downloading the manual when I saw that there is an exchange program going on. Is it defective somehow?:
its not defective ..but support sucks.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 128
It (cooolsat 4000-5000-6000) was discontinued 1-2 years year ago and been replaced and updated by newer models. This was highly publicized at ALL FTA sites of any value.

Yes there is an exchange program for over 1 year now, read about it.

http://www.coo*lsatusa.com/inc.php?inc=rma

[Anouncement] We are very proud to introduce Repair Upgrade Exchange Program for your old Cooolsat 4000, 5000 & 6000 STB's to new model Co0olsat 6100 & 7100. Our estimate cost for Cooolsat 6100 is 79.00 USD and Cooolsat 7100 is 119.00 USD for each unit. Our original MSRP for Cooolsat 6100 is (119.00) and Cooolsat 7100 is (159.00).

CS 4000, CS5000, and CS6000 order exchange program

Exchange Program Notice
Fully functional unit is able to get an exchange 1:1 unit. Available upgrade units are CS6100 & CS7100. When we receives Request form through online we will provide all the information regarding exchange approval and delivery of goods from a warehouse and dispatch weight will provide through your e-mail. Our suggest MSRP for Cooolsat 6100 is (119.00) and Cooolsat 7100 is (159.00).

sada, you are from another planet and clueless to what goes on in the FTA world.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3729
i went for looking, until u come here and put ur nose in my forum..

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
your forum?

thats a joke! like you. your FTA knowledge is non existent. You have an nfusion that you still have no idea how to use. The only thing that is "yours" here, is your STUPIDITY.

You couldn't find your azz with 2 hands, nevermind a legit reply or answer to an honest question. You're another "wannabee" here, like bruce , and plymouth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3730
well ur knowledge is copy and paste from other website....
lk no one like u here so fu*Ck off.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1589
justforhahas just because your wrong in the other thread dont bring my name up in this on a$ $ hole

Gold Member

Post Number: 3734
bruce... don't mind justforhahh.. he is a di*ck head..

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
The 3 wannabee muskateers

Plymouth, bruce, sada

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1071
I like your attitude Justforhahas

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3464
You forget Nalin idiot

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1590
is that your best you can come up with caption c/p that one is so old it gives your age your nothing but a bord old man who cant keep a mod job the owners kick you out when thay see the way you are back stabber you got your boddy the boot to spreading bad info and lies thats what your good for

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Well, nice to know that Ecoustics hasn't changed much. Thanks for the info, the other stuff is just typical crap from the same bored folks. I am glad that the 6000 is okay. I am a true FTA user, and the 6000 is great as long as it works the way it is supposed to. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
The Cooolsat 6000 is NOT OK, its no longer supported, except on rare ocassion. You are NOT watching it now and have not been on a regular basis is quite some time. Didn't you read this thread at all? It's been DISCONTINUED, and no new fixes officially!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us