Help with my new viewsat VS2000 ultra

Username: Abby123

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I recently got rid of my cs 5k and bought VIEWSAT VS2000 ultra. Can someone help me with the site that supports this satellite receiver? I need to download the latest bin file and the loader. Thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 118
All sites support the Viewsat and most every receiver. You pick one.

All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer, or any that you prefer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

FTA View
[link removed] (all receivers)
Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] ( Conaxsat and all receivers)
FTA Bins
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
FTA For All
[link removed] (Captain and Captiveworks)
Nfusion
[link removed] (Nfusion and others)

Cut and Paste these into your browser:
REMOVE the * in links below: These are the larger popular sites,and therefore Ecoustics has blocked their names and active links..

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2924
go to www.ftaforall for files
a good forum for vs is www.ftabins.net

Bronze Member
Username: Omar_nab

Post Number: 46
hi
i have viewsat ultra 2000 and each time i change from a channel to another on BEV only, the autoroll is processing...how can i fix his problem?
thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
ALWAYS try a simple REBOOT when experiencing ANY problems.

Using REAR switch, power OFF for 1 minute, then back ON.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3475
Omar need new bin, reboot do nothing, LK give again false info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
The current Ultra file is working fine, a new file is not required.

Bronze Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 39
Why do you have to wait 1 minute when using the rear switch why not just wait 5 seconds ?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11428
I used to recommend 30-40 seconds, but I have found that with SV4000 and Converted Pansats/FLU about 15-20 seconds is enough to do a hard reset.

Bronze Member
Username: Bluegillbill

Post Number: 72
can someone tell me if a 2500 pansat be truned back on? I tryed to convert to b75 and when I saw b75 come on the box something went worng it never came back on

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11429
When you say, "it never came back on", what exactly do you mean?
Is there a light when you turn it on? If not, you will probably need to jtag.
If there is light you can force a b60 boot on it.

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
nalin there are no lights

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
nalin could you give me a link on how to jatag

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11435