SV 360 time shift and pvr fix

Username: Anik9k

Post Number: 4
Hey all, so i am trying to use this sweet receiver's pvr function. for some reason tho time shifting is not working for me. also i read abt this V019 loading issue. how does that work exactly what do i do with do i just load it one time and thats it. the other problem i am having is often times i am getting this file system not cleas error any help guys. i am sure there are a lot of others having the same issue. also fyi my hdd is in right format for recording.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 528
anik
Come back later and ask for King Tapeman.

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 68
How to Clean System Files

You should only have to do this one time only.
You must use composite rca cables(red,white,yellow)
You can only see the screen using these cables.

1. Load onto a freshly formatted USB Stick. (Fat32) bin #119(clean system files), and the latest bin file.

2. Turn off your STB from the back switch, insert your USB Stick, while holding on the ok button switch the STB back on from the back switch.

3. You will boot into USB mode. You cannot use your remote for this. You must toggle with the outer edges of the OK button.

4. Select the 119 file, and press ok, it will start counting backwards in blocks back to zero.

5. Now load the latest bin the same way with the toggle button. It to will count backwards in blocks.

6. Once this is finished. Reboot,Your remote will work again, setup installation of sats, then rescan sats using the red button on remote.

All these instructions are included in each new bin made available

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Setup for Sonicview 360 Premier

Download and unzip file and put it on your USB stick.
Insert the USB drive into the front USB port of Sonicview 360 Premier
Press Menu; Choose PVR; Choose USB Drives; Press OK; Highlight file and press OK button to download.
After the receiver downloads and reboots take your USB out, turn off from back, count to five and turn back on.

Set Time, Locals, Autoroll, Parental Control

Press Menu; Choose System Settings; Choose Time Settings; Choose your time zone exit.
Press Menu; Choose System Settings; Choose User Options; Set all to ON Choose your local and exit.
Press Menu; Choose System Settings; Choose Parental Conrol; 0000; Set all to OFF, and ACC to Disable.

Scanning

Press Menu; Choose Installation; Choose Dish Setting

echo 7 (119 sat)
OCS DP or standard - LNB type
12224 or 12239 TP
Port 1

Press the red button to scan the satellite. Save when done

echo 8,10 (110 sat)
OCS DP or standard-LNB type
12224 TP
Port 2

Press the red button to scan the satellite. Save when done

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
SV360 Premier_V0119P Must be loaded on all new Premiers
Hello everyone,

Please perform the follow step to clean out the system, and be able to update later fix on the way.(this will auto factory reset)

To do this you can only see menu correctly using composite (RCA) output , that is the Yellow , red ,white outputs

So make sure this is how your box is hooked up correctly before trying

=============================
SV360 Premier_V0119P clean syst files.
=============================

For USB Port loading:

1. Load new fixed V0119P and new 360 Premier SAT FILE 06-02-08.sat SAT File onto USB device
2.Press&Hold front panel OK button, at the same time switch read switch ON, Loading Menu will display.
3.Select new sat file and load
4.After load new sat file, select latest fixed and load
5.Reboot, setup and rescan

For Serial Port loading:

1. Turn OFF the Premier OFF completely
2. Connecting the Premier and PC with Null modem cable
3. Press&Hold front panel OK button, at the same time switch read switch ON, Loading Menu will display.
4. Open Loader 1.1
5. Click Connect to choose Com Port
6. Choose new 360 Premier SAT FILE 06-02-08.sat SAT File and let it update
7. After sat file update is done, repeat step 4-6 but this time choose SV360Premier_V0119P to update
8. When all update are done, do a power recycle (reboot)
9. Do setup and sat scan.

Bronze Member
Username: Elperrodemacao

Post Number: 72
Hi, everyone I download and unzip the last bin for a sv360 premier V0146P and this aprear in the loader SV360Premier_V0146_Beverly_Fixed_081408.romand I only can see it in all type of files in Files or type section.Can I load the reciver in this way.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us