Greg raf

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1815
I wanted to post in the
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/507291.html#POST1596850 thread ... but I didn't see any place to comment so I started this thread .....

I really do know who nalinsuks is and your wrong . It's NOT Kate.. but I will give you a hint>>>>>>>> it's not LK either LOL but someone that hates Cartier1 and Nalin and WAS a gold member at one time b4 he got the boot from the admins. And is now out for revenge. Btw HE is a MALE. also has many many nicks mostly banned now because of his taste in Pix etc... need I say more.

greg raf

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2008 - 07:10 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres another one nalinsuks = Kate

She made the mistake of saying "hehe" in a post. her favorite words

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1816
Btw I say "hehe" also and I know I'm not Kate LOL other members say things that someone else might say ... doesn't mean they are who you think.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1817
oh and if I didnt mention this b4 now congrates on you gold membership I just noticed it

Bronze Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 21
Doreen if what you say is true, then why he picks on Plymouth?
Plymouth was not here when SatScanner and Minn Rock were here.
Sat Scanner hated Cartier but not LK.
Minn Rock hated LK but not Cartier.
So I would say Minn Rock, he was the one with all those f@g pictures.

(Hint)
Doreen, am I close?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1820
I do talk to Minnrocks and Satscanner plus LK and a few others on my msn or emails .... so I know things that others don't.

You are very close but wrong it's not Minnrocks... hint >>>>>> Use to be a gold member but now out for revenge..... Thats all I will say.

OH btw welcome back FTA Tester if you are the same one as b4.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1821
I don't know why he picks on Plymouth

After reading some more posts from justforhaha's I think I do know who justforhaha's is now.
For those of you that have been in here for a few years, you might remember DR DSS aka Pulp Fiction aka Thill1951 wannabe ( not Lk's first nick in here but the fake one)I think that is aka justforhaha's

I could be wrong but thats my guess anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 110
What the world is LK up to, does he stop by and just troll a little?

I would like to talk to him, I have talked to him a lot back when we were both on the site we were both banned from.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1059
Ya your probably right Doreen Thanks. I won't jump to conclusions like that without being sure. I do respect what you think and i do like the pics of yourself that you posted. You don't look like a man to me. lol. Say hi to LK for me also he is sadly missed.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1822
thanks Greg ...I will tell him that when I see him back on msn.... he is on vacation now.

Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 2
A.YES LK.....B.YES Ryerson the f@g

C.NO Nasty Nalin = King Tapeman

D.NO Plymouth = FTA TESTER
no frenchman only a good actor.
Speaks and understands very good English.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3373
The Shadow
In your dream, i,m probably the only one with only one nickname.
I do not hide to say what I think.
Old newbie

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1826
Giggling ..... Boba Fett... you have a winner... one of your guesses are correct.

Plymouth contrary to what others say... I only have this nick that I use > i DID have one other nick b4 this one but I deleted that account long ago. So no your not the only one that has ONE NICK Like yourself I don't hide and I say what I think also.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1827
It's funny to see newbies come in here and before you know it they become Gold Members in a very short time. I wonder ... Are they really giving out FTA info or just like say for example... King Tapeman the BIGGEST BUBBLE-HEAD in here giving out nonsense posts like "the end of FTA is near" to gain higher standing as a member and higher post number for respect?

Do some of the Gold/Platinum members really know what they are talking about as far as FTA goes? Or do they just hang around this place to bash others?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3378
Doreen
Sorry, this comment is not for you

I am technician since very longtime in many electronic branch and i read, read and read on many sites.
I learn faster then many others that is why i can answer on many posts members and i like this new hobby for me.
For King you know what i think now.

You can see my equipment on my profile, if you do some search on my posts you will be able to see that i start to post on some post because lack of experience.

We can learn with our errors and i'm not perfect.

Why i am everytime attack by many users, only concern people know.

I dont have any interest with any sites and i post only on Ecoustic.

Thanks

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1833
Doreen
Sorry, this comment is not for you
... Darnit... Plymouth here I thought we are getting to be friends and now you exclued me ... OK JUST JOKING WITH YA .. I understand NO worries here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3382
Doreen
LOL
I appreciate your presence and your comprehension.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us