Satellite TV for PC - AMAZING

Bronze Member
Username: Oinnk

Post Number: 19
If you hate Dishnetwork and/or BellExpressVu ECMs, then you might wanna check this out ...

******************************************************************************** **
Satellite TV for PC Elite Edition - Black Tyger's Personal Review!
******************************************************************************** **

First of all, who is "Black Tyger"?

Black Tyger is a coder who is known for his FTA files for FLU/2500 converted to PUFF/B75/LZMA receivers. He is also known for his PARIZA files and Pansat 2700 Clonesafe files. Over 2000 people download his files because his files are good and fast.

His personal review on - Satellite TV for PC's Elite Edition :-

Hello, friends! I spent my last month reading reviews on "Satellite TV for PC's Elite Edition". Today, I finally bought my own copy of this edition from : http://www.stopc.tk

Let me start off by saying that this $50.00 product is a solid piece of program that you MUST buy. Now, you can watch over 3000 channels from all over the world. All the TOP channels are also available and this includes:

1) Movies - HBO, PPVs, MAX, etc.
2) News - CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, etc.
3) Sports - ESPN, PPV Sports, NHL, NFL, etc.
4) Kids - Cartoon Network, Discovery, Disney, etc

Not only that, over 1500 local channels are also available, such as: local news, etc. Please note that there many adult entertainment channels available and parents should try to lock them for their kids. Yes, now you can watch over 3000+ channels right on your PC for only $50.00. Just to go http://www.stopc.tk and purchase this product for $50.00. After that, they'll give you the download link. After your download and installation is completed, then simply click on the program's icon and start watching. No monthly bills! I have tested this myself and it has a very good picture + sound quality. No more cable bills or downtimes! You can even connect this program to your TV and watch all the channels on your television. I bought this and I am loving this program. I recommend it to all of you and I am sure that you are gonna love this program. So, don't think and buy this awesome program from http://www.stopc.tk.

Thanks for your time,
Black Tyger

******************************************************************************** ***********************************
Below is the review from a guy who bought this product from Black Tyger's link:-
******************************************************************************** ***********************************

Review #1 by: John T.
Posted on: July 15, 2008

Hey, BT! Waddup, bro!!!!! Man, I bought this product from that link and I am very happy. Yep, you r right ... this never goes down and has good audio/video quality. I can see many channels, but I dont know how to pause them. Oh well, all channels are working good. Gonna watch WWE on Monday :-) U ROCK!

Reply from Black Tyger:

LMAO - You cannot pause them because they are LIVE channels. ahahah

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 77
This is nothing but a bunch of free streams put together in one piece of software, not unlike the VLC media player and its streaming option. You would have to be an idiot to pay $50 for this garbage

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 54
Bunch a BS spam by Black Tyger (AV here) who is a relative newbie to FTA and DSS the past 1-2 years who began here at Ecoustics, and who just recently began modifying a few already created genuine 2700 files from Team Blacklist, which many people are doing now, from postings from chancysand and jvvh.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1563
lk here has ben here for about 3 years now whats with the new nick?

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 526
I have no idea who this guy justforhaha's
is but he and jack are right.
I have read some of justforhaha's post
and it seem to me that he knows what he talking about.
The nick is new so lets wait and see
only time will tell
He seem to know the clowns and spammers that are here.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3354
White
As Bruce l say, justforhaha's is LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1564
LK is one of the best at this game or hobbie but one the other hand he dont like when others are as good as him this is my apion from what i have sean in the past 3years he will be nice to you today and rip you a new one tomorow but all in all this guy knows his stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Plymouth, how come you're not whining and running to the admin now about this spam thread? You would be if you were an honorable honest man. You must be consistent with everybody. You cannot allow some to spam (like your h0mo buds) and not others. Whats good for one is good for all. You should be loyal to your alleged beliefs of NO SPAMMMING allowed that you constantly report to the admin and thank him for, when he deletes the ones you want deleted.

What my username is irrelevant, but your 2 faced ways is relevant and shows your true lowlife wannabee character and intentions here.

You're a hypercrite, playing both sides of the fence. You're a loser now , always was, and always will be, except in your own eyes. You continually demonstrate that here daily. This thread and your inconsistent lack of actions to the admin proves my point about you and your character. Hope you and Charlie had a good time destroying this site, as you have along with your buds and other aliases.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1806
http://satellite-tv-on-my-pc.com/features.html
price 29.95

http://signupsystem.com/clickbank/01/join.aspx?siteid=amazinglivetv_com&descript ionid=tvtopc&vendid=wwwtv

Unlimited Access price 39.95 or $34.95

http://satellite-tv-pc.net/

keeping in mind you can also get FREE TV on your PC ..... Google it.
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=free+TV+on+PC&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

You decide.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1807
BTW justforhaha's IS NOT LK

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1056
Ya ok Doreen and Cartier not on welfare

Gold Member

Post Number: 3357
HAHAHA
Stop your attacks and i stop ask to Admin to delete these nonsense threads and posts

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1809
Greg what are you implying. For the recored I happen to live with someone (16 years cominlaw )that makes over $47 an hour with full benefits etc.... So.... NO I am NOT on welfare. Get over it.

Cartier on the other hand I dunno about LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 71
Plymouth, you registered after LK left, so how in the world do you know who he is ??

Busted

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1811
Dude up north your wrong ... Plymouth was here b4 Lk left ... But not to be rude to-wards you Plymouth this is not an attack on you just facts. You are ONE of the reasons LK left . How I know this is because LK and I still chat On MSN messenger and he told me WHY he LEFT.

For the recored.... Nalin IS the MAIN reason why LK QUIT posting here at Ecoustic.

So now you all know LK is NEVER coming back! Get over that too!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3360
Doreen
Unfortunately LK attack me on my first posts and many, many, many others for nothing, i cant formated my memory, i dont have any restriction that LK comeback and keep peace on other members.

Is it possible?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1565
doreen your wrong this is him i dont play this game but go read his post this guy all ready started with me and gave him self up you can say what you want but i no and so do others this hiding be hind other nicks is childish and any one how is any one here knows lk will not ever leave this site for good you of all peopple should no that doreen

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1813
Bruce... Not going to ague over this with you or anyone ,but If you noticed LK ALWAYS spells YOU as "U" or YOUR as U'r and so on...

This guy justforhahah's doesn't and I have been here a lot longer and also chat with LK in privet. So I can tell that it's not LK. Besides the real LK is on vacation and I doubt that he would want to come in here and start something like this. He would rather be on the beach don't you think?

Justforhaha'a is mostikely just a new guy wanting to make a name for himself here.

I do wish people would stop accusing LK of always doing no good here.

Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 1
If justforhaha's is not LK then Mona Lisa was a man. bruce l you got him.
A new nick will not change a person an assholee will all ways be an assholee.
Good job Bruce.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3361
Doreen
Look it and do your conclusion

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/507291.html#POST1596850

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/507291.html#POST1596928

Many "U" and "ya" on many posts

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1814
I read the links and thanks .. perhaspe I am wrong ..I never really payed any attention to the justforhaha'a person b4 now I guess.

Oh well if that is LK let him post what ever he wants too.. You really don't have to pay attention to his posts you know. Just egnore him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1566
I do wish people would stop accusing LK of always doing no good here.

doreen i did not say any thing bad about him i think this guy lk is smart and good at this hobby one of the best i think just not good with people who dont try to help them self and by the way if i got some thing to say i dont hide behind a new nick to say it ill tell you with the nick i all ways us

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Bruce and the rest of you, you can call me any name you want. I post truth and not 2 faced stuff about people I don't know, like this LK guy that you all fear and want to be. You must all fear this guy cause you all bash him like little kids.

Bruce, now tell all of us a real good lie and say that you have NEVER used another name here, like all the others.I am me, and not LK, but you are more than just bruce l here. I will bet my life that you have used other names other than bruce I. You are another hypercrite here, bashing and making false allegations towards others like the rest here. Too funny again. How can so many wannabees and liars be at 1 site like this.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1823
Bruce what I should have said..... I wish people would stop accusing LK of being other nickse.... Even if he does make up new nicks to try to fool us, doesn't mean you need to pay him any attention by acknowledging his posts. The choice is yours to make. Either respond or ignore him.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1824
justforhaha's I wouldn't talk about bashing ... Going by your knowledge of this forum and members. Perhaps you yourself are using an other nick.

like I just said The choice is yours to make. Either respond or ignore ... Besides no one asked for your opinions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3367
Doreen
Look these HAHAHA posts

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/508807.html

If it's not LK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Doreen, You were one of the few here that made any sense. I thought you were just posting the other day, that these forums were created so people can voice their opinions and you shouldn't be attacked for voicing yours. Today you do and speak the opposite towards me. Why do you bash me, when I support and agree with your posts. Don't be like others here and bash me or others for no reason, unless its contagious like a plague, here. I have never bashed you, and just speak the truth about those that do attack me for no reason, or make fales allegations about me, as many have.

This site seems to be all about some LK guy and bashing him, and nothing to do with FTA. No wonder this place is justforhaha's and the joke of the FTA world. The many sites that told me about this place for a good laugh and a site full of kids, were right. It is nasty and rude here, and full of bad info and false info and people bashing and name guessing, all wannabees. This place is a cartoon. I will visit this site for laughs and to see the horrible technical info posted, and watch you people all kill each other. All are like paranas and animals that eat their young. There is about as much respect, truth, and help here as in politics.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1828
justforhaha's I didn't bash you at all what I said was Perhaps you yourself are using an other nick. I did not say you were.

LK is my friend and I will say something in his defense since he is no longer here. I happen to know that all the accusations to-wards him are not true (anymore). Its true he was a basher himself in the past. But he quit posting here and others can't leave it alone. Allot of good ( respected) members have gone to better sites because of this constant badgering with one an other over who is who etc..

As for the " horrible technical info " some of us do have a clue what we are talking about or at least try our best to help others in the FTA field. Not all of us are "nasty and rude here" Unless provoked. So in my own defense I will say some things I may or may not regret later. I do apologize when proven wrong.
All and all The choice is yours to make. Either respond or ignore other members here that are "attacking, bashing ridiculing etc... each other "

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1829
for the record.. sorry if I offending you justforhaha's that wasn't my intent.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1830
oops I meant " offended " not offending... poor grammar my bad

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Like I said, I'm here for the haha's, laughs and to point out misinformation when posted by anyone who thinks they know it all. Especially the ones that bash everybody else and post garbage themselves and run to the admins whining. The choice is yours if you want to read my posts or ignore them. Charlie reads them everyday and posts some daily here too with all the aliases here, so I get a chuckle out of this place, and want to piss charlie off and give the noobs the real info when the wannabees here post misinformation constantly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1567
justforhahas this is the only nick i have at this site and at all the sites if its not bruce its brucester or bruceter go to all the fta sites and you will see one of them but at this site the one and ONLY nick i us is bruce.l and if its not lk then its some one close to him and if i every tried to hide my nick this site would bust me right away im one of the worst splers here lol i would not put my life on it if i was you i hide from no one have a goodday

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
well thats 4 nicks right there that you use, so I wouldn't throw stones at me or anybody else and make allegations of "hiding behind another nick", when you use 4 nicks yourself.

bruce
bruce I
brucester
bruceter

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2226
lmao.bruce is such a popular name its always taken at sites.thats why he uses these nicks also if you notice he keeps the nicks as close as possible so people know its him.whats up Doreen,Bruce long time no talk.hows everything

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1832
4 nicks ? well in Bruce's defense ( also a Friend of mind) his 4 nicks are on 4 individuals sites. Not all from this site.

I myself use other nicks at other site (not all are FTA related). Actually I was told when registering a "nick" at the crazy FTA site , to change the one I chose to "Doreen". That way I didn't confuse anyone at the crazy site that knew me from this site. LOL Isn't that right RTAP

BTW... HI! RTAP as you can see... same old stuff with me. LOL Getting into trouble with out even trying ... MY BAD

Maybe I will get another nick here and call myself LIL-ANGEL/DEVIL that way I cover all ground. I can be GOOD at being DAD TEEHEE!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
My point with the 4 bruce's, is that he accused me of HIDING behind another nick, when he admits himself that he uses 4 DIFFERENT nicks, regardless how many people in the world have "bruce" for a name.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, which seems to be a common occurrence here.

Most people use an ORIGINAL non popular nick to distinguish themselves from others, like you did RTAP, and I did "justforhaha's.

I have no problem with bruce, just his allegations against me while he throws stones and is doing exactly the same thing he accused me of doing.

Who I am is nobody's business here but mine, contrary to most beliefs here. Whats more important here is what we all post regarding FTA and bring all the rats here and Charlie to his knees. This soap opera nonsense of "who am I" is for little kids. Go watch TV if you are more interested in games and game shows.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1834
Well as for the "who is who" game goes .. I am pretty good at "guessing" and exposing them .... Besides I know (some) of the "NEW NICK MEMBERS' that hide from everyone here. They tell me who they really are either in e-mails or PMS and so on b4 posting anything here. That way I know not to interfere or intervene in there games. Not that I care to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1568
hello my good buddy rtap how are you doing i got the message at dss i hope every thing is going good with your new baby you and the wife must be tride from the late night with the new one good to see you have time to drop in to the zoo its the same old thing here lol

now for you justforhahas its like rtap told you i cant get my name on all the sites so i get as close as i can but i have not every posted on any site using any other nick then the one i regesterd under i dont play your games im done with this and im going to injoy my week off now go find a new nick to hide be hind it might last longer then this one if you dont piss me off have a good day

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1835
RTAP.. congrats on the new baby. I wasn't aware that you and your wife were expecting I am way outta the loop with some things.. DOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW.. I am going to be a grandmother on Dec.11th (first grandchild). The baby (already know it's going to be a boy) might be born on my birthday

AND NO WISE CRACKS ABOUT THIS.PLEASE.. OK?
That goes for ALL of you here at ecoustics. I already know I am old (46 still) So no making "HA HA'S" at me!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
I see nobody accusing AV of HIDING behind a new nick, since he now uses "Black Tyger". You people have selective memory and selective bashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1569
lol only to the ones that promise not to come back here lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Bruce, your as funny as a tornado in Oklahoma, Jay.

Yes thats right, I remember your old "Jay" nick that you used here at first. Also remember how you used to ask LK for help here always and he helped you with new released files and info when you tried being a mod at crazyfta. I see you have no respect for me or LK, and people who have helped you in the past. You are a one way person, bashing others like a little kid, and disrespectful of others with some knowledge and were kind to you. Another 2 faced Zoocoustics member exposed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1570
you did some home work i was mod at crazy with my buddy rtap but every thing i no t tought my self lk did not every help me in fack lk came to me for info on cw and for the record i only help out with cw here lol and this jay guy i dont no him or i have not every posted ounder that nick sorry try again

Gold Member

Post Number: 3387
Hey sucker i'm not a immigrant

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1836
Hello people who really cares who is who or what they are.... ignore the ones that are shall we say very... what's the word... inventive? U-HUH thats it.... That's if you want to chose to ignore them.

Nalin Sucks... may I suggest something... in that pic with the 3 naked "fellas", could you get a clearer picture for me and post it ... that one is kinda fuzzy...TEEHEE

sometimes its entertaining looking at pictures >>>>> OH MY!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Bruce , all I can say is that you are a liar. LK did help you and crazyfta including AV almost daily. He gave you new files all the time immediately when released , guides and manuals, and even helped the few member that were there. You always asked his opinion and help and gave respect, but now that you are back at Zoocoustics, you lie and now bash anyone who you think is LK. I do now know LK, fom my home sites and his well known status at FTA sites, since you all made a big deal about him, and completely understand why he has no respect for this site and most members here who are 2 faced, lie , and wannabees. Also you were definitely "Jay" when you first came here and bragged about Captiveworks, and the rest were all no good.

Bruce, since you lied, I have no use for you, so in my book you don't exist anymore. You have to live with yourself and your lies.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1571
justforhahas go do you home work lk was not even a member there lol he was at ftapro see how much you no and we never seen eye to eye and i tack it back your not lk would never say he helped me im self tought and im a member at about 10 fta sites so i need nothing from any one

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Craztfta at one time accepted guests and had a shoutbox also with guests. Membership was not required.

As a former mod there, you obviously had no clue how the site operated.

You as so full of crap and yourself, you don't even know how a site you allegedly called "home" worked.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1572
try again justforhahas you must of ben the mod that threated saboo and the site to let you back in or you would report him lol i think i rember you now the one how did not now how to post bins and if i did not no how the site worked how did you get your bin after i posted it back then me and rtap posted all the bins at that site and if im right and its you your nothing but a rat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
hey stupid, you are delirious. LK gave you guys the new files via rapidshare, so you could post them at that lousy crazyfta site that crashed daily, cause you people NEVER had the latest files.LK never posted in the forums cause he knew you were not trustworthy, and wouldn't allow his email or IP to be registered there. He posted rapidshare links only in the shoutbox to the new files to help you out. This is how you repay him, by lying and bashing him. What a loser you are.

You are too stupid to waste my time on anymore. seeya "Jay".

Gold Member

Post Number: 3403
Hey Hahaha LK

You dont post on good thread idiot

Gold Member

Post Number: 1573
this guy is not lk to stupid to be lk and i dont think any one every posted files in the chat box when i was there i was on chat 24/7 you think you no it all but from what i can see you no nothing about nothing get a life

Gold Member

Post Number: 1574
and justforhahas mack up your mind first you say he was a member at crazy help us all and now you say this crap mack up my mind will you

Bronze Member
Username: Oinnk

Post Number: 20
What's going on? The site didn't crash "daily". they had to shutdown because of that huge traffic load. And JUST for your info.. you said "cause you people NEVER had the latest files" ... dude you better correct that or we'll laugh on this "joke" like hell. Crazy FTA is a new + small site and it's ONLY popular because of their FAST speed in posting files and FAST downloads.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2228
one question for haha how do you know if lk helped at crazy or not.how do you know if he ever even went to crazy.you have alot of info for someone that is not lk.you are speaking way to much giberez for someone who was not even a member at crazy unless under a different nick.which started this whole argument to begin.no disrespect but keeping it real.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
I am here to laugh AT all of you. I told you all that all the other sites and people said this was the worse site on the net, but the best one for laughs and wannabees posting wrong info. So I had to check it out myself.

RTAP, I know LK, but as another nick. He used LK nick, only here, he told me. I know him as the other nick he uses at all other sites, and then recently found out he was actually LK from here. We talk often and admin together. He did tell me to stay away from here, that this was full of ignorant children and wannabees, and Charlie owned and monitored.

RTAP, you know every word I said about crazyfta crashing alot originally and LK visiting the shoutbox daily and providing you with files and help is absolutely true. LK does not lie to me. Why do you want to bash someone who helped you and the site. Whats wrong with you people?

RTAP, congrats on the new addition to the family, if thats the case. LK always speaks well of you, in fact he said he made you a mod at another site, cause he liked you and wanted to give you a chance to advance.

Yes's he's busy up North now, but told me he pops in here once in awhile, especially now since all you people are talking about him again. He doesn't have the desire or need to defend himself here against all the liars and wannabees. They all disgusted him and says he'll never post here again. His interests are definitely NOT here.

I don't see this site funny at all, but more like little kids who don't play well with others and know very little about satellite, but post garbage to impress those that don't know the truth.

Bronze Member
Username: Anti_scums

Atlantic City, NJ

Post Number: 23
my dum dum is in jail

Gold Member

Post Number: 1576
justforhahas for the secend time i never got any files from lk or help when i was a mod at crazy i got all my bins from complete and when lk wanted to no if cw was up he came to me on the chat because he new i had one but never did he ever help me you got bad info on that one and if lk told you that much about us he must be bord at his new site with you kids

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Myself, LK and all the admins and mods spent a week together in Vegas, and got to know each other. LK is NOT bored, and is very busy with a recent purchase of a 2nd home in New England. He has read this crap and we spoke on the phone. Hard to believe that LK never helped you or crazy members with other receivers at your old site, and you basically are saying he's a liar. Thats NOT the LK we all know. He helps everyone who helps themselves and is civil. He's been doing this for 10 years now and never bothers anybody who doesn't bother him. I know he's taught all of us alot, and it bothers me to see people bashing him just to climb the ladder.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3715
"myself, LK and all the admins and mods spent a week together in Vegas, and got to know each other. LK is NOT bored, and is very busy with a recent purchase of a 2nd home in New England."
ok

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3264
"Myself, LK and all the admins and mods spent a week together in Vegas,"

Gotta question for yo:
What's LK's first name?
If yo spent the week together
Yo should at least know his first name

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1837
just give it up guys. "LK" isn't posting here anymore. So stop gossiping about the man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 532
Doreen
Maybe you are right, he will not post here using the
nick "LK" but one way or another, who cares?
YES he does bring lot of info. also lots of trouble.

Hay, when my 13 years old saw this nick
justforhaha's he came and told me that LK was back.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Whats a 13 yr old doing here on a satellite piracy hacking forums! You are one helluva parent to allow that!

I can see you are teaching great morals and character to your child. Also obviously you believe whatever a 13 yr old may believe.You have the same mentality.

That 13 yr old should be on the net for educational purposes only, and not to educate his parents about satellite piracy and gossiping about who's online.

There appears to be quite a dysfunctional family in your house and a total lack of character and values by you for allowing children here.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2232
lmao.man you are on fire today haha.question thou LK has a unique saying if hes not catching a fish what is he catching____________????? and at what site do you mod with LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
justforhaha's
You are right, but you can't watch them all the time.
He is 13 years old and in the 9th grade.

I can also see that your parents didn't teach
you any morals, character or manners.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
I have taken care of my mother since I was 15 years old, paid her mortgages and monthly bills, helped her fight TB and cancer, etc. I have great EDUCATED children who earn over $150k a year in professional careers. So don't you worry about me or my parenting skills. White hawk, I know its not easy to raise children, but you have to be the father/mother and boss.I belive being a VERY strict father made my children much better today.

RTAP. I have no idea of LK ever mentioning any fishing phrases other than the obvious about teaching a man to fish. If LK isn't catching a fish, then he's catching a buzz or a Red Sox/Patriots game, lol. I think you may be confused with PRFRMNJ, another friend of mine and LK's.

No matter what, I didn't come here to argue, bash, or play guessing games. I came here for laughs, to speak the truth, and exposing the wannabees here who work for, and support Charlie.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3434
Hahaha
With your great experience like you do mention on many post, why dont advice us that jjgee is a rat?
Are you a rat too?

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Plymouth you are a KNOWN rat here, and I despise rats and wannabees like you. I'm the guy, along with others here, thats going to ride you and expose you for the rat and Charlie worker that you really are. Nobody can be as stupid as you, allegedly test FTA, and post as much wrong info unintentionally as you, without being a DN rat.

about jjgee, I don't know of him, so cannot comment.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3435
LK
jjgee is ban on many sites as sites you spam, dont get us idiots, you are a rat now, it's why you did not reveal it.

For third time list my wrong info idiot.

You are not able to close Ecoustic forum, the only way is bash, give bad info and attack helper here.
You are a RAT now and work for Nagra

You are not able to close my mouth cause i am in Canada

Your friend jjgee i know his adress

Mr Kendall

Gold Member

Post Number: 3436
All guys you named and attack with your friend jjgee are the most helper here.

Members here know who give bad info, dont take all them for idiots, RAT

Everytime you say this sites is bad because there are no files, which you dont be able to close this sites. RAT

Do you want more?

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Plymouth, this site has few members and posts now, ever since you came here. You and all your RAT friends drove everybody away. Are you that stupid and blind that you cannot see that!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3444
Ecoustic is the best of all whit no ECM

Silver Member

Post Number: 538
greg raf

Where have you been Buddy I though you were dead.
Glad to see that you are still breathing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us