KBOX

Bronze Member
Username: Meisha

Post Number: 30
Hello All,

I just purchase a KBOX have done everything to it and made it a standalone receiver and all of my channels are showing up as scramble channels. I have download the lastest file and still getting that msg,,,

Can anyone help me ??????

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3663
meisha...
u might have to wait few minutes to get the channel..
did u also bought khub device with that,
go to setting then turn on autoroll and turn off modem...
and wait atleast 3-5 minutes.. and don't touch the remote
if it still doesn't work , if u have khub then turn on modem, and autoroll off (and wait again 3-5) minutes.. either way standalone or iks should work..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
I do not have teh Khub hook up and autoroll is turn on and modem is turned off... I have had it on for 15 mins now and stil nothing

Gold Member

Post Number: 3665
which file u currently downloaded on ur reciever ..
the latest file is 1.43

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I download 1.43 to my receiver

Gold Member

Post Number: 3667
meisha do u or u don't have khub?
if u do why not plugged in?>
which provider are u watching?
dn or bev?
i think dn was downtoday on standalone, currrenlty i am not at home, so i am not sure if standalone is up or not..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Yes i have Khub and the reason why i am not hooking it up is. I do not have the network adapters to hook it up wireless to my router,,

I moved my Kbox to the living room and it is now working,, it was not working in my bedroom

Thx Sada for your help,,

Gold Member

Post Number: 3669
so in ur living room, were u using khub or without khub?
i mean did it work with khub with iks ?
or it worked without iks with khub?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3670
u are welcome..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
it worl without the Khub in my living room, and i am pointing at DN and BEV.. but i heard that BEV is down on EMU not on IKS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Sada,
if you are there, I cant believe this, i have never had so much trouble with FTA receiver and i think i know what i am doing,,, This KBOX is not making me happy right now, I am thinking it is a piece of Sh&% right now,

when i was reaching the box, no one said that it does not get local channels when the KHUB is connected..

As i am typing this.. I download the new file so i can watch local channels and BEV is not working again. i know if i connect the KHUB it will work but it wont work as a standalone. i am not liking this box right now,

Could you help me out my veiwsat is working prefectly fine..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3698
as u know kbox is fairly new box and they are still working on iks.. to make it better.
last few boxes all the boxes had problems...
i am not sure about locals...
why don't u post ur question at f2atv.com

Bronze Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Platinum Mem...

Post Number: 81
Kbox is the same exact box as cools*t 6100 the programers are the Norwest group that was (and had a bad parting of ways) providing programming for Cools*t.

It appears that NW got pissed ordered a few thousand 6100CS boxes for past Due payment on providing cools*t programming, made new stickers to cover the cools*t logo on the back and started selling them as Kbox. They have since bought exact same box from the Asian Manufacture and have their own logo printed (no more stickers).

Norwest group top tier programmers, Kbox will be top tier box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3704
tony i agree kbox is quite similar to cs 6100.. u can reflash cs 6100 to make it kbox..
but i am not sure what future holds for kbox..
b.c if manafactures are not getting money for this box, they will try anything to make it impossible for cs 6100 to make itkbox..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Thx Sada, I tried to register on that website but they are saying that they have disable the register link due to high volume of ppl on there

Gold Member

Post Number: 3705
only few people have kbox in this site.. that i known off. i hope someone else can help u..
by the way which local channels are u trying to watch on kbox?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us