DELAHOYA VS. PACQUIAO

Bronze Member
Username: Bordogoy

Post Number: 68
who do you think will win if the fight pushes through?

Bronze Member
Username: Chow

Post Number: 83
pacquiao is gonna win of course,delahoya is gettin played out,he got a hard counter punch but nobody can beat the speed and the heart of manny pacquiao.ill be a good match though.another mexican fighter in the records for pacquiao.

Bronze Member
Username: Anonymouse

Post Number: 17
Pacquiao for sure.

This fight will be really good.

If De La Hoya was in his prime and fighting Pacquiao right now... this fight would be AMAZING.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
its all about the money for de la hoya for this fight i know he doesnt really want to fight pacquiao,he really wanted to fight cotto but he lost to margorito.he knows he's gonna loose thats why he wants 100 million on this one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
i just heard that the negotiations failed between pacquiao and delahoya fight. oscar wants 70-30 percent in his favor for the revenue, pacman wants 60-40
or 65-35 will probably do. oscar is probably avoiding pacman since he is strugling to make 147 lbs. he has not fought that weight since 7 years ago.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
i know and pacman has to gain like 10-13 pounds too thats gonna slow him down some.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2223
i agree allen. if pacman gains that weight it may be to much for the body.also remeber delahoya height advantage.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3216
Hey RTAP
How are yo?

I think Oscar better retire
I pick Pacman in 6 rounds or even less

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 507
Oscar De La Hoya is the man.
Don't count him out.
Only when the Fat Lady sings.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1955
oscar was great but now not anymore. if i were many i would ask 50-50 or to hell delahoya. many dont need him to be famous. and he has lot of money already . so little pride would be great if manny refuse the deal. 50/50 or no fight. who u think delahoya will fight . ? he is just an old show guy .

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3219
Hawk
Do yo mean when Doreen starts singing?
She has been already singing before the match start

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1956
king . doreen is shemale . you got to her in reality. she is as ugly as my neigbor dog. she has nothing to do in her life other than well fare and pc.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 509
King
How you doing buddy,any thing new coming up?

PTW Buddy don't bad mouth my lady.
I have said Fat Lady, she is not fat.

Cartier, Go take a flying sh!t and leave Doreen along.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
its confirmed, the oscar and pacman fight is off,. oscar decided to fight a low class boxer for his last farewell bout on dec.6. pacman is moving on to fight humberto soto on november, he is seeking for a revenge coz soto kicked his brothers @ss 2 years ago.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
i dont think anybody is really gonna care about dela hoya's last final fight unless its with a prize fighter like pacqiao.i mean who else is gonna be that spectacular challenger for dela hoya?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
he refuses to fight margarito coz hes a fellow mexican. oscar is not an exciting boxer anymore, hes last fight with steve forbes was boring.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us