Fusion working?

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 123
My nfusion not working, any body else have same problem.

Bronze Member
Username: Bluebee

Post Number: 91
nfusion is freezing a lot for both BEV and DN. There should be a new bin sometime during this week.

Bronze Member
Username: Fwans089

Post Number: 13
What is the latest bin version for nfusion,mine is not working at all, yesterday it was freezing a lot. I just came back from work and it is gone.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3110
fadlk
Try a hard reboot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I did try a hard reboot, i have ip address, emulation is off, good signal, automatic update on, DN autoroll on, IKS Disconnected for me.
Can you guys please help me.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3112
I dont know this box, Cartier1 will help you

Bronze Member
Username: Bluebee

Post Number: 92
Its up and down with lots of freezing...We have to wait for the new bin for permanant fix. In the mean time try changing your IP address to Static and to 192.168.001.122.
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.000
Gateway: 192.168.001.001

Username: Mtu

Post Number: 4
I have two nfusion boxes. Both are already updated with the latest bin (v1.47). However, the one in my living room is up and running perfectly (no freezing or scrambling for both DN and BEV)..but the other one is having same problem as fadlk wansa..If they were both disc, I would understand..Settings, LNB, internet, etc. already checked out ok...Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 124
Try to change to static ip and change last 3 digits like 123 Make sure that after you change your ip address you enter ok, make sure it stays changed. Then enter out of the menu
I just tried and its working ok

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Thanks BLue, it works fine now, i put in a static ip address, with my gateway address 192.168.002.001 and it works fine. No Freezing. I appreciate your help

Username: Mtu

Post Number: 5
The static IP settings have stopped working for me..I tried changing the IP and gateway to something different but that didn't work either...Anyone have this problem or know how to fix? Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Pappu

Bombay, Mh India

Post Number: 12
try ip last 3ree 107-- or 122 or 123 good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us