IS THIS POSSIBLE

Username: Joeflemingheader

Post Number: 7
Hello people, let me start by saying how smart a lot of you guys are. I have been playing around with channel master for a couple weeks now, I have to confess I find it difficult. Part of my problem is possibly my box is a VS plat original, I also have a CW 600 P. On my plat to have the box read I have to turn it on and go in to menu receiver upgrade etc. I get it to read but then it does not take you to the next step.

Anyway...I wanted to have as many locals from 110 sat as I could get. Why??? because I would like to? I am in Canada/Ontario

So I tried just about everything in your projects area, and I get some interesting locals such as bunch of Miami stations, that I do not get normally, lots of interesting stations.

Is there anyway to get all the stations on 110 that are listed at lyngsat? I do not mean getting them all come in, because I know they will not, I mean at the least just to have the channel listed on my box? Just to say have KSTC TV out of Minneapolis on my box, I just picked that 1 out of a hat. I know it would more than likely say no signal etc,, but the thing is I would like to have as many 110 locals as possible on my box, then I would go through and delete the ones that are to weak etc.\

Now I have been able to download things that say template for all of DN, etc, but they do not have all the channels that I see listed under 110. Is there such a template that would have all??

I know that different lists I download have different locals that I get, but each one I gain channels from, the ones I once got are nowhere to be found on that list.

I have read my manual and how too`s on adding manually but have had no success.

Mind you I did delete Buffalo stations and then add them back manually so I did that, maybe the ones I tried manually are just not possible.

So if there is a template that has all dn channels could someone point it out to me, or is it impossible.

Thanks if anybody would like to take the time with me

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3041
Joe delete this sat in channel scan and do a Blind scan and all channels and Tp coming

Username: Joeflemingheader

Post Number: 9
Thanks Plymouth, I probably did not ask the question properly, unusual question I imagine also.

Firstly my VS original Plat does not have blind scan. Yes I have downloaded the latest factory bin that does give the plat a temp blind scan option. In my case after the blind scan it has even less channels(I am talking locals). And when you download the latest bin on top of the latest factory bin, the blind scan is no longer available.It does not really work for me.

THANKS

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3044
Try bin from ftahq.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us