Why is the Cw600 premium going down

Bronze Member
Username: Header108

Post Number: 57
I cann't understand why CaptiveWorks is not going to support this receiver any longer??
The CW600S is a older receiver and there is no plans to stop supporting it so why the CW600P???????

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1555
most of the c00sat got cloned to cw600p and lots of clones that look just like cw600p but are not so its eazyer to put out new boxes like the cw650s then to mack clone kill bins i think and i think its a rip off

Bronze Member
Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 69
Has anyone tried to clone the 600p with a 650 bins ?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3025
Dude_up_north
Read this thread on it:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/502136.html

Username: Joeflemingheader

Post Number: 5
Perhaps smarter people than us will work on a conversion once it finally goes down.

I am with the guy that said, will no longer by a CW unit.

I did a study yesterday on mine using some great pics of clone vs non clone. and I believe from that that my unit is not a clone but the real deal. I only bought mine 6 or 7 months ago??? perhaps it was a year ago?? I do not remember what I did yesterdaY??? I know I bought a inflatable doll, went to lunch with a friend but nothing out of the ordinary.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

CURRENTLY RUNNING NAGRA 3VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 654
CW 650 classic brand new on ebay for 99 bucks. Free shipping anywhere in Canada and no tax.

How does that sound compared to the buy back program???

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 826
some people are even using the walk-in service in canada for the buyback program when they could have gone here

http://www.fortunecomputer.com/product.asp?pf_id=1000069

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

CURRENTLY RUNNING NAGRA 3VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 655
Checked out Tooters link and yes its only 69 bucks. They do charge shipping and taxes on top of that. Great if you lived in the area!

For me it is 13 bucks shipping plus 9 bucks tax comes to 91 bucks as apossed to 99.99 bucks, savings for me of 9 bucks.

The little I would save by sending my unit in and all the bother involved, no point.

I should look other than CW period. I can get by with my 2 VS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us