Cotto lost to Margarito

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 335
No one believed that Cotto can lose, but it happened last nite exactly like McCaine is gona lose badly to Obama. If you do not believe wait till November.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1542
margario was able to take a better beating then cotto but cotto was the better boxer i think it was an all out battle great fight

Bronze Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 26
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/chris_mannix/07/26/cotto.fight.blog/?eref=sircrc

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Ninjad

Post Number: 58
if cotto had more stamina he would had taken it all the way...too bad though. good fight over all

Bronze Member
Username: Bordogoy

Post Number: 67
clearly cotto was the better boxer, he had a great start but margarito was too big that coto's punches cant hurt him.
i was rooting for the underdog which is margarito but in the end, i felt bad after seeing cotto's wife and son cried.
whaaaaaa!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 440
"i felt bad after seeing cotto's wife and son cried."

Yeah........it reminded me of Hitman's Hatton's mother after Mayweather knocked him out. But I didn't feel bad for her after the way all those Brits disrespected our national anthem.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1911
I enjoyed Hatton's beatdown by Mayweather just because of the way his fans acted! As far as Cotto, Margarito was too tough. He just kept coming and coming! I would like to see who he fights next. Great fight though while it lasted.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2222
clearly the best fight so far this year.way better than hatton vs mayweather
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us