problem with loadin bin279

Username: Mohanri

Post Number: 4
i have a pansat2700a box and i am trying to load the bin loader 27.2 for some reason it does not download to my box. Any help is apprecited.

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 205
check all your connection with serial cable make sure your com port is 1 or w/e you have it setup for after that if that doesnt fix it go bk to quare one reopen loader make sure you have current and correct bin for a 2700 then make all connections tigthlly to box and comp if your useing usb adapter your gonna need to configure your com port to use for it

Post Number: 6
Nothing works. I tried everything switching the box off nad even got a new null modem cable. When I try to download loader just stay at 0% and does not do anything. It is as if receiver box is not connected to computer. Please provide some real help

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2361
make sure your com port settings are good under device manager

Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 3
Mohanri
try this loader

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11246
GTROM Loader is NOT recommended for b75 and current Pansat 2700 BINs You have to use the 27.02 loader

Bronze Member
Username: Correct

Post Number: 14
Using the GTRom Loader v27.02, load the latest boot file available, then load the latest bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Rmbrthlmo

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 13
mohan, are you sure that the cable you are using is a "null" modem instead of a "straight" cable?

Post Number: 7
Thanks guys for the reply. I had to rest teh box to factory setting and then load the bin 279. It is working now.
By the way does naybody know how to get indian channgels. I am using dish500, but do not have 118.7 lNB
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us