Nfusion Need Help Please

Silver Member
Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 109
I bought 2 Nfusion boxes , Loaded the factory bin , then the latest file (147) , scanned all my satellites and channels , Internet was hooked up and working fine but all i get is a message sayin service not available and under it says i=on=p=on emul= off and IKS=disconnected which im thinking has to do with the internet but the box is reading my ip address fine its all there when i check ....Can any 1 help ???

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
now when i turn on the receiver it says connected for about 30 seconds then goes to disconnected ...still no picture at all

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3526
how is ur box connected...
is the network cable directly connected to nfusion. or is it connected wirelesly?

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
its connected right to the internet cable modem

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
its connected right to the internet cable modem

Gold Member

Post Number: 3528
is ur internet working fine.. sometimes there is problem with internet connection..
take off ur network cable, plugged it back in.
if u have laptop, check ur internet connection first..

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
ive have done that several times and yes the internet is working fine as im here typing to you ...and i appriciate your helping me .. i dont know what it is latest file is in there 147 and ive tried both receivers so i know its not a faulty receiver ...any other siggestions ....the receiver is picking up the internet ip address etc ...it stays connected for a few seconds but then goes to iks disconnected and even weirder is when i took the cable for the internet out ..it said connected ???

Gold Member

Post Number: 3529
check under setting, is ur emulator option off, and autoroll on...
i think its unde rsystem setting..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3530
yeh 147 is the latest file..
menu, internet, undernetwork connection, instead of static, use DCHP

Gold Member

Post Number: 3531
u said it is connected to internet modem i think u mean router right...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3532
the other thing u can do is do a factory reset, (not factory bin).. just under system setting ... and reload bin 1.47..
how are u loading the bin, using webloader or serial cable...
b.c if u are using webloader, and if u can downlaod the file, that means u can connect the box using internet.. that all i can suggest for now.. try this ,
let me know tomorrow if u still have problems..

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
ive done all that still the same ive loaded the factory bin and 147 by the serial ..still thhe same thing as far as i know ive done it all right ..im not new to fta i wouldnt say im advanced but im intermidiate anyway ...any other ideas ...or should i just hook my viewsat back up???

Gold Member

Post Number: 3533
menu, internet, undernetwork connection, instead of static, use DCHP
may be change it to static and then dchp, are u using any voip phone that is also plugged in to ur router..
the other thing u can do is, check ur ip adress on ur computer, by going start,accesories, command prompt, run, click ipconfig, what ever the ip adress is copy it down, and then go to nfusion and menu , internet, network connection and match it up..
do u know how to use webloader, try to download bin from there, b.c this way u will know that ur nfusion is picking up internet signals..
one more thing u can try is unplug network cable, take out ur sat cable, un plug ur rec, plug it back in without network cable, and then under menu, internet check ur network connection, u shouldn't see any thing..

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
ill give it a try after this ufc and let you know

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 67
Disable the proxy. Under menu --> internet --> proxy. Disable this and you will connect. Hope this helps!

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
proxy is disabled and ive tried the rest someone told me the red light must be on ...mine does not come on only when the receiver is turned off from the remote does that light come on could that be the problem

Gold Member

Post Number: 3543
light on means u are getting internet connection....... and this is when u tune in to some channels.. let say u are in one channel and u change channel after channging to that channel u should see red light..
have u tried webloader as i told u before..?
is ur ip on nfusion matches with ur comp?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3544
what kind of router are u using

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
ip address is all matching .....no light is on even for that brief 30 seconds when it says iks connected . and yes i did use and as for webloader impossible for me to use yet till my router gets here (ordered off ebay) so for now its either im online or trying to get nfusion working ...... i figure ill try taking it over to my buddies house and try there since his nfusion is working well and he has a router ..ill let you know this evening if its working from there

Gold Member

Post Number: 3545
so i guess right now , u are directly using modem to connect it to ur reciever, i don't think its possible, but i might be wrong.. yeh try at ur freind's house , should work with router........
and do post the results..

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Hey it worked fine at my friends house turned on right away ...So what do you figure i need a router and a wireless adapter and it should be ok

Gold Member

Post Number: 3551
yeh u should had told me about router in ur first post . well u learn by playing .. any ways..any router will work wired or wireless ,depend on where ur recievers, u said in above posts that u have 2 nfusions,so if one of ur rec is upstairs and u don't want network cable all over ur house , so better to buy ethernet adaptter so i think best solution would be buy a wireless router and ehthernet/network adapter, trendnet is good cost about $ 70-80 ,
i heard with netgear int connection is slow buy the one with atleast 85 mbps..
and plug them directly intowall outlet. , i had to call customer support and after spend 2 hrs i figured out
myself...

anyways if u need further help .let me know. ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
i think i should be good the one i bought is 240 mbps ill let you know when it get here if its working or not ..thanks for the help

Gold Member

Post Number: 3557
240 MBPS........THAT MUST BE REALLY GOOD ONE,
WELL YOU ARE WELCOME.

Bronze Member
Username: Arvalan

Post Number: 30
Hi there, my nfusion, without internet connecton turning on red light! why this happening? also, up and running dishnet (i mean without internet) but since cuple weeks ago it's stop to working. i don't know why? for more informaion, i'm using very last bin file (1.47 seris) could any one help me? should i need internet connection? if you answerd me " yes " then why my receiver worked in beginning?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Hi there, my nfusion, without internet connecton turning on red light! why this happening? also, up and running dishnet (i mean without internet) but since cuple weeks ago it's stop to working. i don't know why? for more informaion, i'm using very last bin file (1.47 seris) could any one help me? should i need internet connection? if you answerd me " yes " then why my receiver worked in beginning?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3562
ok the one u are talking about is couple of weeks ago when nfusion team was doing the maintenace , they were releasing SUNS (secure updating network system)..
so at that time only dn was working and yes without the internet connection (if u check under system setting and they asked us to change the eumulator to off) so that we can continue viewing dn only ..
bev didn't work for whole week. after maintenance was done, then they asked us to turn on the emulator, b.c nfusion needs constant internet connection to make it work..
i also heard bluejay is realsing standalone fix that are working for dn too. i think cartier knows better about that..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Hi Sada, since i connect the network cable, the red light turnd off. other think is iks goes disconnect after several minits from the receiver turned on. also when i check software version, i'm getting "fail to connect server" all this happening bcos of my receiver dosen't pick internet connection? i'm using wire connection between receiver, router, modem and computer. for more info: receiver picked ip is 192.168.000.101 and computer ip is 192.168.0.100

Gold Member

Post Number: 3565
first thing to check under system setting turn off ur eumulator and autoroll on..
then turn ur computer connected to internet and then check the internet connection on ur computer that is connected to router, if u get a internet connection, then plug in network cable to ur nfusion reciever,
if ur rec is picking up internet signals u will see red light, when u change channels..
the error u are getting with box, is for everyone else too, so don't worry about it..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Hi there, still u didn't answer me about "IKS" witch is connected for couple minits since the receiver turn on. then goes disconnect. also i did the setting as u said. but still nothing working

Gold Member

Post Number: 3574
is ur internet connection is good, are u able to connect to internet..?
how is ur setup..
are u using any ethernet adapter, are u are using network cable with router>?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
i'm just using network cable with router.
and i don't have problem with internet connection. of courece, able to connect and use the internet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3576
is ur emulator off and autorolls on , ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
yes, i do (i keep this setting in first place)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3586
plug ur network cable to different ports in the router, try that..
still no luck reboot everything, turn off ur rec unplug ur networkcable, router, modem disconnect everything, for couple of minutes, then plug back ur modem wait few minutes, then router, and then plug in ur network cable.to rec and turn it on, and then check network setting, u should see ipadress,
by the way which router are u using?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
i can see the ip address that no problem. but only, i couldn't see picture on my tv. router D-link model WBR-1310

Gold Member

Post Number: 3588
did u rebooted it as i mentioned... the other thing u might try it if u know someone who has nfusion reciever , try to plug in there and check if ur rec is working... i think there is definately problem with ur router..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us