Nfusion down again

Silver Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 125
im starting 2 wonder about this sun server.ive been down more in the last month then ever

Username: Abda

Post Number: 1
Yea, I've had mine for some time..at first it couldn't be beat.

Now, on one of the forums I visit I figured I'd see if anyone else was down again as well---this since I recently replaced a cable. I didn't see anything on the site about it so I posted the question...

They must have been swamped and are getting tired of the same flood quiestioning down or not becasue for asking "r we down"...that one simple line, they banned me for three days. I don't get it except for mabybe their server is getting pinged out...and I've really never posted there or offended some mod that I know of...go figure.

Those of use in the FTA hobby are not limited to that one forum...they are all over the net. But ecoustics was the first one I ran accross that actually made mention at this time so I figured I'd put my two cents in.

My two cents is that it'll happen more and more [and] also become more computer dependent---not a problem for me but others?

Well, this is my first post here. I hope I haven't broken a rule or offended anyone.

Regardless, they are back up now That would cover both popular Beverly and Charlie types... ... ...

-A
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us