Captive works 600s premium Help

Username: Samgethim

Post Number: 1
Someone help me entering new keys on Captive works 600s premium. New bin seems to have Scrambled channels

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 799
1- Go to a scrambled channel for that provider.
2- Press PAGE DOWN on remote
3- Press RED button on remote
4- Enter the current active key (for letters use CH UP/DOWN keys on remote and OK)
5- Select "ok" (under F) and press OK on remote ..at this time you'll have video and sound
6- EXIT

Post Number: 2
Sorry Tooter-Iam new
When screen displays " Scrambled" i tried pressing Page down button Nothing Happens.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 800
sounds like you need to 'enable the patch'.

press the F1 button on remote -H will appear on receiver -

then enter 000 - patch enable will appear on tv

let it autoroll or enter thekeys manually

Post Number: 3
Tooter, you are really a Professional
Thanks a lot

Works....

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1521
great job tooter and just to let you no samuel your box will not have suport after 32 days you can send it back to cw with 60 dollers and get the new cw650

Bronze Member
Username: Zulumonster

Gaysex, Muslim Rev wright

Post Number: 30
Not to worry Bruce, as we speak, actually, right now, i'm working on a way to convert the 600P to the 650 Classic...i believe it's a matter of Boot loaders....600P has 3.01, 650 uses 3.02....boot loaders come in .bin format, so i'm thinking if i can find the 3.02 boot loader, and load it on to the 600P via Upgrade1.07 for 600P, then use Upgrade1.02 for 650, and try loading 1.13...if i can find 3.02, and it works, i'll be posting step by step instructions. alot of people wondering if 600S/600P went the way of CS 4/5/6k, and this will put many minds at ease, as they could simply convert and stop bin-beggin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1522
zulumonster i think yor right the cw650 is the same box just got difrent look i have a cw600p and the cw650 i cant see any thing difrent all runs the same every thing in menu is the same the only thing i see difrent is face plat and top panel on the box got captive works on it so i think your right its the loader thats difrent not the box so i will not send any more money to cw for this scam

Post Number: 4
Bruce, So my reciever doesn't work after 32 days. Well i did not know if i enable patch it won't. There is anymore solution. As per Zulu can i use same box by upgrading boot loader. Pls advise.,. where can i get upgaded boot loader??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1524
CaptiveWorks Inc. CW-600S Premium Discontinued Receiver Buyback Program
Managed by JustFTA.com and Dishexperts.net
CaptiveWorks Inc. is pleased to offer a time limited special program for exchanging discontinued "CW-600S
Premium" receivers with new CaptiveWorks receivers based on the terms outlined below.
The following schedule lists allowed exchanges with payment amounts (shipping is free):
Exchanged Receiver New Receiver US Orders Canadian Orders
CW-600S Preimum CW-650S $60 USD $60 CAD
CW-600S Preimum CW-700S USB $70 USD $70 CAD
CW-600S Preimum CW-800S USB/PVR $90 USD $90 CAD
Conditions:
1) Exchanged receiver must be in working condition with a remote control.
2) Exchanged receiver becomes the property of CaptiveWorks Inc.
3) CaptiveWorks Inc. is not liable for any third party software installed on exchanged receiver.
Name:
Email (For Tracking Numbers):
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip Code/Postal Code:
Telephone:
Mark Requested Receiver CW-650S CW-700S CW-800S
Where did you hear about this offer:
Signature:
Instructions:
1) Print this form, complete it clearly in its entirety, and sign it.
2) Mail this form with exchanged receiver and a money order to one of the following two addresses:
USA Orders Canadian Orders
CaptiveWorks Buyback Program CaptiveWorks Buyback Program
709 Ivy Street 670 Progress Ave. #10
Glendale, CA 91201 USA Scarborough, ON M1H 3A4 Canada
3) Multiple receivers per customer per address are accepted in this special program.
4) This buyback program can not be combined with any other offers.
5) Only USPS money orders are accepted in USA and Canada Post money orders are accepted in Canada.
7) CaptiveWorks Inc. strongly recommends using FedEx, UPS, DHL, or any other mail with tracking.
8) CaptiveWorks Inc. is not responsible for lost, damaged, or undelivered mail.
9) Mail postmarked after 08/15/2008 will not be accepted.
10) Please allow 1 week processing time.
www.captiveworks.com/buyback.pdf
Copyright ©2008 CaptiveWorks Inc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us