Sonicview Discount Coupon Deal

Username: Wisweed

Post Number: 4
Sonicview Discount Coupon Deal

I figured I'd let everyone know that if you are looking to purchase one of the new generation Sonicview 360 receivers, I would recommend making the purchase sooner than later as they currently have a special deal going on in which you can save a few bucks off your new receiver purchase.

You can get yourself a coupon by clicking the link at the bottom of this thread. Just print it out and bring it into any Sonicview authorized dealer and they should fulfill the offer, although Sonicview does say that they won't force any dealer to honor this offer however you can simply visit another dealer should they not be willing to honor the discount for one reason or another. Most dealers will probably also fulfill it online should you email or call them in advance, however the offer is not valid on eBay.

The discount coupon is valid until the end of July and will get you discounts on both the Sonicview 360 Elite and the Sonicview 360 Premier FTA receivers, as well as on the Sonicview 8000 HD receiver. The discounts are as follows:

$30 off Sonicview 8000 HD PVR
$20 off Sonicview 360 Elite Dual Tuner PVR
$15 off Sonicview 360 Premier Single PVR

http://www.sonicviewusa.com/coupons/

Take advantage of this amazing offer and also get the usual two year no hassle warranty as is included with all high quality Sonicview built boxes.

Upload

Username: Wisweed

Post Number: 5
Feel free to post at your site so your members and friends csn take advantage of this deal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us