Help me Please

Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 1
I have just moved to Eastern part of Maryland.
I have a motorized 1.2cm Dish and would like
some help to set it up.thanks

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1991
1.2cm DISH?

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1383
must be one a those new micro-mini dishes king was talkin about

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3041
it will be announced july 17th. It even comes with free phone... and a 21 yr old woman. BUT... DN will shut down pirating on July 20th. The end is here people!!

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 750

quote:

it will be announced july 17th. It even comes with free phone... and a 21 yr old woman. BUT... DN will shut down pirating on July 20th. The end is here people!!

LOL

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11074
I am sure the guy meant 1.2 metre dish - that would make it about 48" dish - it would work well with a motor. I think a lot of people have recommended an Invacom LNB with it, but again if you have a LNB that was working, it would make sense to continue using it.
You will need to get the dish mounted in a general way and the motor will do the rest. I am not very familiar with motorised dishes, but there are others in the forum who should be able to help. Please confirm the size of dish and specify which LNB and which motor you have.

Username: Thermongod

Post Number: 10
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us