Fresh and Playb*y????

Username: Nightnurse

Post Number: 6
where did they go?do you still get them?

P.S My brother wants to know if the fix fo cool sat 8k is out i have no clue what f it is what is the file name and where can i get it,thanks

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1989
Nightnurse,

FRESH & PLAYB0Y are both available on Dishnetwork and they are working very good.

Yes, there is a new file available for C00LSAT 8K receivers. You can download all the latest FTA files from the NEW Crazy FTA. Please visit www.crazyfta.co* (replace * with m)

Post Number: 7
how come i use to pick them up on 110 put now all i get is the pay per view sign,what do you think?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1990
Some channels were moved from one TP to anoter. So, in order to get those channels back, you MUST do a factory reset and re-scan your satellite(s).

Post Number: 8
I did just that but still am not seeing them there are just blank,i am in the caribbean by the way

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1910
Being in Hawaii, I find that some TPs are more difficult to receive than others. I cannot even get a picture on a few. All of the ones I have problems with are on 110. With my problem though, a bigger dish would probably be the solution.

Post Number: 9
I have Viewsat Extreme and realise a few days ago that there was no picture only the dishnet logo,I now placed the new ecm in the box and got a blank screen,did a factory default and rescaned and now they is no sign of the missing channel,fresh,or playb*y,what else can i do,i theink it might be gone.

I catch it on Echstar 8,10, 110w
lnb= standard
lnb frequency= 11250
tp frequency= 12224

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 792
Do a TP scan
Ech*8 12253 and Ech*7 12268

or delete a channels and do a sat scan on both sats

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 826
i have a Viewsat extreme too..and i have 110 and 119...Flesh and playb*y still there i just checked..Flesh are running fine but channel Playb*y have no quality right now..
it's happen to me a few time when some channel have no quality right now than you do a scan those channels will disappear...the SAT cannot find it when it have no quality..
So i wait for later night time when i do a Autoscan it all came back...so try it later do a Autoscan.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11119
AV: The Black Tyger PUFF_276 and LZMA_276 are defective. probably the b75 as well.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/501625.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2026
Yes, and that is why I released VERSION 2 at FTABins and Crazy FTA. Please update your publix box page with VERSION 2 bins for PUFF/LZMA/B75.

Bronze Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 74
Nalin, don't hijack this thread

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11139
AV said "Please update your publix box page with VERSION 2 bins for PUFF/LZMA/B75."

I don't update and post that box. This is what is posted elsewhere in this forum.

Apparently box.net has removed public links and now allow urls.

'PUFF links' for full kit 276 and files
http://www.savefile.com/projects/808662067

'b75' Links for full kit 276 and files '" also for 'Revert to 2500'
http://www.savefile.com/projects/808662079

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us