118.75 still AutoRolling

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

Canada

Post Number: 196
Anywords on a fix how to get the channels back on 118.75 using Viewsat Ultra. They are still AutoRolling as other birds are working fine i.e. 110, 119, 148. Do we have to wait for the new file. Anyone in the house able to watch 118.75 channnels with the current file?

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 35
I have the same problem that you have ie. only 118.8 is not working but the rest of it does. This first happened on July 2, in the afternoon. I even loaded a bin from June 27th but to no avail. This is for Viewsat Ultra. Can any one suggest a remedy to get 118.8. May be Nalin can help!!!! thanks

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

Canada

Post Number: 197
Mike, following workaround did help me to get all channels back on 118.75.

Autorolling issue on new bin for 118.7!
-------------------------------------------------------

If you used Anik f3 as a satellites name on antenna settings to view 118.7, I will suggest delete these sat and use echo7 119.0W for the sat name to view 118.7.
With echo7 119 selected, Go on channel scan and add this tp:
TP freQ: 11715...S/R: 20000...Pol: V...FEC: 5/6

With the network search ON, auto tp ON, channel scan this tp and it will inputted all available tp for 118.7.

Goodluck!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11061
118.7W can be obtained on the same slate at 119W by setting the first TP as 11715 V (see Lyngsat) and TP freq of 10750 or even as low as 9750 depending upon the special LNB you have.
You then change the LNB freq to 11250 and 1st TP freq to 12224 V (many LNBs) or 12239 H (Dishpro LNBs) and scan again to get the 119W.
You may use another slate for 118.7 and set it identical to 119w except for the TP Freq and the 1st TP, which should be as stated above.

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 36
Thanks Extra West and Nalin:
I tried the tricks you guys suggested but unfortunately 118.7 did not work. The signal strength and quality is aprox.80. I was getting 118.7 all these days and all of a sudden it went blank. I even checked the keys and corrected them. It is a Viewsat Ultra and I was getting 118.7 with a 36" dish and a new LNB. When I tune into any of the 118.7W, I get an Auto Rolling prompt. Am I missing something?
Thanks anyway guys, but if you have anything new please email me.
thanks

Username: Hts540336

Alvaton, Kentucky US

Post Number: 1
Last w/e I was trying to get PPV fights and the receiver went into a reboot mode when were just scrolling through the PPV channels. Well, it never did come back up, I guess because I didn't have the USB drive in it. It got stuck on the "Do Not Power Off" part, but of course, I had to shut it off because it was locked up at that point. I did the re-load of the main program using Loader2, but then it said "No Channels". I have had that problem before, but was always able to re-scan the various satellite channels from the main menu and get it back. When I try doing that now, or anything else for that matter, the main Satellite field where you choose the EchoStar 7, or 8, is now all jumbled up. All the characters in there look like Greek hieroglyphics, in other words, it's all mumbo-jumbo in that field. I have re-tried the main program load, and even got the original copy that was sent to me back in Feb, but it always comes back the same, so I can't get it tuned in any longer. Let me know if anyone has any ideas on how to recover from this. Thanks,

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 37
Harry:
I do not have the problem that you were stating. I get all the other satellite programs except 118.8W. I tried different permutations and combinations in the Antenna setting the problem persists. I have no problem scanning all the channels from 118.8W like other satellites (110 and 119) but only down side is that, that 118.8 keeps auto rolling for ever. Any one's help is very much appreciated.
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us